Search results for query: *

• Users: Lode
  • Order by date
  1. L

Martian Saucer in 1.4 Expert Mode? (no black spot)

Update: finally got there, thanks to doing lunar events and getting the solar eruption, getting valhalla armor, using cute duke fishron with water bubbles in the air, and getting to know the saucer pattern a bit better Of course, I have the solar eruption and stardust dragon now so the UFO...
  2. L

> Get some really fast movement speed Any suggestions for items that can do that? The black spot is not available > or you could just use teleporters I think that requires hitting a switch with the right mouse button? The probability that I press it correctly within the few milliseconds of...
  3. L

I have the Hook of Dissonance, but too much stuff is moving and happening, I can't aim the Hook of Dissonance properly and shoot the martian saucer at the same time, and it flies super fast (during its final stage) and even if the ray hits you for 10 milliseconds, you're dead. The ray is on most...
  4. L

I'm unable to defeat a martian saucer in 1.4 expert mode, because it moves too fast to avoid it with any item and the death ray kills you immediately in its final phase. All guides about 1.4 martian madness are about master mode where they have the black spot which moves fast enough. I'm...
  5. L

**REPORTED** Thunder sound too loud and often and doesn't decrease with Ambient volume

The thunder sound is too loud compared to other sounds in the game, and its volume doesn't decrease with "Ambient" sound, even though I'd consider the thunder sound ambient Would be awesome if thunder could be controlled separately (e.g. with ambient), and/or be made less loud compared to other...
  6. L

How would one make a 1.4 mod that marks all accessories as social slot equippable?

Heh, I gotta say Bethesda games (like Morrowind) are more designed to support modding from the ground up. The entire base game is in fact nothing more than a mod running on the game engine, and you can insert scripts / data files / ... in any order before, after or in between the base game's...
  7. L

How would one make a 1.4 mod that marks all accessories as social slot equippable?

Hey, Last time I made mods was for Morrowind, there were many methods to make them, some as simple as dropping replacement audio and texture files in a directory, or updating lists of stats of items and monsters ;) I've never written mods for Terraria, how does one make mods for 1.4? Is...
  8. L

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

I feel the meteors arrive a bit late now, or alternatively some of its crafts are underpowered given that it comes later. Playing expert mode from scratch, have a crimson world. After defeating brain of chtulu, I was mining hellstone and obsidion down below, when a meteor landed. So I got...
  9. L

About luck: this new system is nice to have. I don't mind it for biome torches, and gnomes are fun. I also understand that since luck gives a positive boost, a negative effect is needed somewhere to balance things out. I'd just prefer that negative effect not be with regular standard torches...
  10. L

**REPORTED** Set bonus tooltip not updated if autopause on

When autopause is on, and you change your armor, the set bonus in the tooltip is not correctly updated. E.g. if you newly equip three matching pieces, it does not update the tooltip to show the set bonus until you close and reopen the inventory. And if you unequip one piece of the armor, it...
  11. L

The change about only equipping some accessories and not some others in vanity slots doesn't improve gameplay while making the user interface and inventory management worse, which is frustrating. It's pretty arbitrary that some accessory items can be equipped in vanity and others cannot. E.g...
  12. L

There are so many fallen stars, I can have max mana after just a few nights, both at start of a new master and a new expert playthrough. I don't remember it was that easy to get your mana bar maxed before. Feels like the progression would feel more rewarding if it was more special. The stars...
  13. L

Terraria: Journey's End Official Golf Map Starter Kit

Looks amazing! Glad the forums are working again to find the golf maps for download! That'll bring some nice diversion from master mode :D
  14. L

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

The post is from April 26, interesting!
  15. L

FORE-RRARIA! Hitting the Links with Terraria Golf

Does it come with a dress code?
  16. L

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

Awesome! Will the bestiary also support creatures from mods?
  17. L

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

The idea sounds awesome. One worry I have is if NPC's all have 1 biome they like, and 1 set of neighbors they like, there will be just one good way to build things. It would be nicer if each NPC likes at least 2 or more biomes, and likes at least more than 3 possible neighbors, so that you can...
  18. L

Terraria: Journey's End Vanity Contest Winners!

Three out of five winning entries have horns - I see the Terraria community digs the occult :) I love the diversity and love that the flower one is included! Shame the fish or TV head didn't make it :)
  19. L

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

E3 2020 got canceled: https://www.e3expo.com/ I hope there were no announcements planned during it...
  20. L

Steam Summer Sale 2018!

Wow that is super cheap! Compare with Factorio, an equally good game :) Anyway: Terraria 1.3.6 looks like it has tons of separate unconnected features added, some which were implemented over a year ago. It doesn't look from the outside like anything prevents releasing most of those long...
Back
Top Bottom