Search results for query: *

1. Grim 2

tModLoader Portable Storage

sorry i meant accessory slot
  2. Grim 2

tModLoader Portable Storage

I'm having a similar problem to I equipped the bag to see how it work when I put items in it was fine then I moved it to another mod slot and all my items were deleted.
  3. Grim 2

tModLoader Bags of Holding

Hey man this is great but one thing that might help is a mob bag basically a bag to hold basic non boss drops
  4. Grim 2

tModLoader Collecting Cards Demo

Hey man real quick go easy on the guy not every one is good at spriteing some are better at codeing or brainstorming he seems to be goo at brainstorming wich is great always good to have new ideas on the community, if he can't sprite that well give him advise or it could just be his sprite...
  5. Grim 2

tModLoader Enderite Mod

hey man a tip for spriteing (even though i still have yet to try it) turn down the brightness on the purple because when i saw your sprite my eyes hurt not in the omg so bad way but in the to bright way p.s based on the sprites i think it would also help to make them more of a darker aggressive...
  6. Grim 2

tModLoader Double Player Example

when i say dud i referring to it as fake controller that doesnt work but is connectable so i said down load one because if i didnt people would have said but i dont have 2 controllers and also knowing the internet there is going to be fake controller downloads i mean there are auto clickers so yeah
  7. Grim 2

ok i might just blow everyones mind follow these steps k 1.download a dud controller 2. PLug in your controller 3.play the game with the mod turned on 4. stop bothering the mod creator about a question he has already answerd 5. if none of these work look for a youtube video on how to make it...
  8. Grim 2

tModLoader Project_Logic

Maybe like a mini telpeporter that could act like a waypoint device with a recipe like 50 basic componets 1 magic/ice mirror at a teleporter or something i say this because i have seen only 1 mod with a waypoint and i dont like it ps good luck on the modding
  9. Grim 2

tModLoader Terrarian Dreamkeepers

ok just checking
  10. Grim 2

tModLoader Terrarian Dreamkeepers

Hey solo made u could see if any other mod makers know how to cancel out the controller support like a on off switch
  11. Grim 2

Thanks man
  12. Grim 2

hey it is saying it cant find the recipes know a fix
  13. Grim 2

He i like your mod cant wait until the release good luck!

He i like your mod cant wait until the release good luck!
Back
Top Bottom