Search results for query: *

1. MistSlaya

Xbox One Anyone wanna blow up a world?

To keep this simple, I'm hosting a map where you all can join up and get materials from me to blow up a world with explosives for fun and because I personally want a superflat/blank map that terraria simply doesn't have sadly. But I'm working around this by just destroying their little...
  2. MistSlaya

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

They are doing this to make the game not complete and utter :red: on one console and great on another, its all about procesing(correct me on spelling idc) power and how you can use it. So unless you want a laggy :red: game with cool :red:, upgrade your :red:. doesnt work that way :/ Also, great job...
  3. MistSlaya

Console Console Terraria 1.3: Discuss

argh ya quoted me CX
  4. MistSlaya

dude, no worries. It wasn't harsh, you just missunderstood
  5. MistSlaya

I never said that is what I expected, its just what I've HEARD.
  6. MistSlaya

Console We Need More Console Activity!

makes sense, it made me panic when I saw sony got it and micro didn't
  7. MistSlaya

What I don't really get is why xbone/360 1.2.4 (full) update got delayed due to "microsoft approval pending" Once terraria on console gets to 1.3 my friends will join up, but until then its a husk of a beetle with very little content left
  8. MistSlaya

Personally I thinks its taken too long and the content has rolled out so slowly its gotten a little bland improving my worlds with farms and new houses. I actually made a forum discussion if you go on my profile. (Excuse my rant but I was VERY frustrated at the time)
  9. MistSlaya

I do know why this is a problem with the activity. Recently, the console players have gone dormant, what I mean by that is they went to other games to satisfy their lust for (new)content. I have found found this as a problem as I can only work on my worlds to "prepare" for 2 years...
  10. MistSlaya

Xbox One Brutus's shop

by chance do you have all the dyes?
  11. MistSlaya

Console A 1.3 question to 505 Games

I understand how they are working on new things but it feels like they just don't care anymore. Engine is here fending back all the people like me, hungry for new content and ready to get mad over it.
  12. MistSlaya

This is true, but 1 year for bug fixes is kinda dumb. Thats my 2nd point, it takes too long for them to even take out some bugs. All I was really asking is if they could ask for some help from other people. I also wanted some news on the matter so I could wait patiently and make prep worlds with...
  13. MistSlaya

Xbox 360 Xbl gamertags

GT is username im on x1 I play everyday
  14. MistSlaya

I mean they are the people who made the items in the first place, why not help out an area that needs(debatably) more help
  15. MistSlaya

Xbox One Terraria Building

Hey, GT is my username, Need some help building something. Message me on xbox(if not on wait a little as I have finals or what others might call exams) Get ready for me to explain stuff a lot xD
  16. MistSlaya

Xbox One Need friends to play with?

GT:MistSlaya Looking for a building partner to setup for future updates
  17. MistSlaya

So I've played terraria on PC, x360, and the xbone. I loved the 1.3 update as I could play it for DAYS. As a PC/Console player, I naturaly was so ready for it on console! *1 1/2 years later* Wait did I miss something? I saw the 1.2.4 update that added an hour to my gameplay and gave me an op...
Back
Top Bottom