Search results for query: *

1. Schizzo SkZ

Mobile Terraria Mobile - Amazon Update

I'm trying, but annoying. Using a "bug" it's a little quicker: doing a backup of the user and so duplicating the stuff (and having luck with the Traveling Merchant and the chests)
  2. Schizzo SkZ

Almost yes to all (I don't remember if the world crashes or never load). I suspected that it was lost. unluckily I didn't think about the possibility to recover old version of the world from Drive before the expire time. Do someone know how to edit a drive-saved world to put there all stuff I...
  3. Schizzo SkZ

Same happened to me a year ago. Since I needed to change smartphone, I moved all my stuff to a cloud save. Sadly the size of that cloud save is ~900kB, while the others are ~3MB. A way to recover? Or a way to modify a cloud save to recreate there all the stuff I had? Because of this problem...
  4. Schizzo SkZ

Strange bugs: Sometimes, when I open the Crafting Menu, the app automatically selects a recipe at the end and I have to scroll up a lot to see the usable recipes. Even if I close the menu o change to another crafting menu and go back to the generic one, the app stays on the same recipe (the...
  5. Schizzo SkZ

There is a bug with desert biome: every time a scorpion spawns, also a condor does it and kills it. Where I have to report it?
  6. Schizzo SkZ

Now the wire cutter and wrenches have a normal reach. Previously the 6/8/16 update they had unlimited reach, now just the usual reach of ~7 blocks, like pickaxes. It's a introduced bug, like the one of the walking fish, or it is wanted? In the wiki it is written "Bonus +20 range"
  7. Schizzo SkZ

Just installed a new update: 1.2.801 (Nexus 5 2013) new initial interface. 6 slot for players, 6 slots for worlds Players , and worls have options to bakup and trash http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/mobile-backup-instructions.44551/ Walking fish now can be again catched with bug...
  8. Schizzo SkZ

Would it be possible to have in the wiki page a guide about cloud save? To know if it is just a backup copy of your saved world and character or you can upload/download saved world as you wish
  9. Schizzo SkZ

Yes, it seems to be defenitely 3: with 3 world the app doesn't let you create another
  10. Schizzo SkZ

It happens also to me. it can be solved signing out from G+ when you are not connected. If I don't sign out, Terraria will crash within 1 min. This problem seems to not appear if you start playing connected and then you get disconnected (I was playing connected to wifi and then I used the lift...
  11. Schizzo SkZ

yesterday I got for my Nexus 5 (2013) a new update
  12. Schizzo SkZ

which is the maximum number of world that you can have in the Amazon version?
  13. Schizzo SkZ

it happens also if you walk. I've noticed it with the net: if you swing your weapon or tool in the opposite direction towards to you are walking the character does the moonwalk
  14. Schizzo SkZ

Weird in which way? Before this update some times when I placed a torch on a block the game would substituted the block with the torch (really annoying if above that block there is a fluid like lava or lots of water)
  15. Schizzo SkZ

is it normal that I cannot catch a walking goldfish with the bugnet? For 3 times a goldfish passed me walking while I was using the net and suicided itself against the pet. But right after the rain I caught a goldfish with the net in the water. Just to know if I have to report it as a bug
  16. Schizzo SkZ

Software is like sex: it's better when free. (L. Torvalds)

Software is like sex: it's better when free. (L. Torvalds)
  17. Schizzo SkZ

As said by Eltanin, it could be that Amazon is still waiting to realease the update for your device. until 10 of june both my Nexus 5 & 7 resulted as not compatible, then yesterday I received the update and (as you can seen above) now both they result compatible. Which device do you have?
  18. Schizzo SkZ

As said, Nexus 5 (2013, updated to last android) and today Both Nexus 5 and 7 result compatible.
  19. Schizzo SkZ

Today got the update and installed. all ok, it seems
  20. Schizzo SkZ

I have a Nexus 5. Why does Amazon say it is not compatible with the last version of Terraria? nexus 5 updated to last version of android 6.0.1 (may 1, 2016) according to amazon also my Nexus 7 2012 (updated to last version of android available) is not compatible
Back
Top Bottom