Search results for query: *

1. Raregreek

PC Looking for Heart Statues

Thanks, hit me up and let's discuss this
  2. Raregreek

PC Buying Help

What happened was me and him failed, I made a new post and had a dude pop in and help. It's all covered, everyone.
  3. Raregreek

PC Looking for Heart Statues

Looking for heart statues, Steam is "Raregreek", hit me upp.
  4. Raregreek

PC Buying Boss Summoners

I'm here. Add me on steam and we can discuss the details on summoners. "Raregreek" Thanks.
  5. Raregreek

PC Buying Boss Summoners

Purchasing all the boss summoners you can spare!
  6. Raregreek

PC Buying Help

Here, it'll be easier to find me. "Raregreek"
  7. Raregreek

PC Buying Help

I need someone to help me defeat the expert pillars, I'll pay for the aide
  8. Raregreek

PC Buying Help

Alright, let's try.
  9. Raregreek

PC Buying Help

Oh boy, well, I have no idea how to do the whole IP thing, so I'll need you to walk me through ^^'
  10. Raregreek

PC Buying Help

Basically, I had a friend join my world, he killed the Cultist (which he was endgame, I was NOT ready for this fight). After defeating the Cultist, my world is now stuck with the four lunar events that totally destroy me. I need someone's help, this is expert mode, and I'm willing to pay for...
  11. Raregreek

PC Buying Suspicious Looking Eyes

I'm wanting to farm the Eye of Cthulhu and I need Suspicious Looking Eyes. Not enough Demon Eyes seem to spawn for me, even with Water Candles. I'm buying as many as I can, or even lenses. Name your price, add me on Steam "Raregreek" and let's get this sorted out.
  12. Raregreek

PC want to buy aglet, anklet of the wind and a boomstick

Tell me your steam, I'll sell ya both for 1 gold each
  13. Raregreek

PC Buying Uzi or Tac Shotgun

Farming has proven useless to me, seeing as I cannot seem to get what I'm needing. My steam is "Raregreek". I need either the Uzi or the Tactical Shotgun. If you have them, I'd also like to buy chlorophyte bullets . Thanks.
  14. Raregreek

PC want to buy aglet, anklet of the wind and a boomstick

Do you still need the Aglet and Anklet?
  15. Raregreek

PC Tarc Novar's Trading Post [WIP]

Howdy! I'm interested in the Fisherman's Pocket Guide, if you could provide! :D
  16. Raregreek

PC Selling accessories

To be specific, I'm selling: 3 Neptune's shells 1 Discount Card 1 Slime Mount 1 Moon Stone 1 Frozen Turtle Shell I'm preferably hunting for: 1 Fisherman's pocket guide 1 Weather Radio 1 Sextant "Raregreek" is my steam. Add me if you're interested in any of the following.
  17. Raregreek

PC Buying Accessories

I'm looking to get the Fish Finder or any of the 3 accessories to make it, hit me up on Steam, "Raregreek".
Back
Top Bottom