Search results for query: *

1. The Mighty Bidoof

tModLoader Calamity Mod

the "vanilla alternatives" he mentioned are just the brimstone elemental, aquatic scourge and cryogen
  2. The Mighty Bidoof

tModLoader Calamity Mod

you don't. its only purpose is either punish you for using the RoD in the abyss or for attacking recklessly post-polter in the abyss. it doesn't even have anything unique so i don't get why you wouldn't just kill the juvenile version.
  3. The Mighty Bidoof

tModLoader Calamity Mod

no astralgeldon drops astral jelly no matter what, it'd make no sense for it not to because you need it to craft the starcore for astrum deus
  4. The Mighty Bidoof

tModLoader Calamity Mod

update the mod. you've probably got an outdated version
  5. The Mighty Bidoof

tModLoader Calamity Mod

nothing major as far as i've noticed. the megalodon, seadragon and absorber (maybe also DFSMG, but i'm not sure if that had it's recipe updated beforehand or not) all now need depth cells, lumenyl and tenebris to craft. the abyss and sulphurous sea themes are in now instead of using...
  6. The Mighty Bidoof

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Has anyone else been experiencing near instant crashes when going into the sulfurous sea in the newest version? or am i just unlucky?
  7. The Mighty Bidoof

NPCs & Enemies Change Projectile Reflect Mechanic

one way they could make projectile reflection easier to deal with would to simply not have reflected homing projectiles home back into the player, with a prime example for homing back into the player once deflected being chlorophyte bullets
  8. The Mighty Bidoof

PC 1.3.1 : Mechanics and Controller Support!

For some reason crafted mushroom walls aren't counting as valid walls, which is strange, so it'd be nice if you could fix that at all?
  9. The Mighty Bidoof

PC Make Your Mouse Cursor More Visible

Can you put the folder to extract in the first post if at all possible? since the config's changed for some reason and lacks the ThickMouseEdges without extracting a config file similar to the one you suggested to extract, and sorry if this post doesn't make sense, i'm not good at wording things
Back
Top Bottom