Search results for query: *

• Users: Dire Sigma
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Dire Sigma

Weapons & Equip Trench Coat Vanity Accessory

Have ya ever wanted to be shady, even in Terraria? Well, Ol' Dire's got a solution to your problems! Trench Coat Type: Vanity Cloak Accessory Can be bought from the Arms Dealer at night *Cost: 5 gold ccoins it's a short thread, but hey, it's for something neat that i'm sure many people want.
  2. Dire Sigma

Weapons & Equip The Cull of the Hunt

Hey you guys, i've had this idea on my head since early March, and I finally decided to post it here. I'm not exactly the best at making suggestions so feel free to correct me. The Arbitrator (Thanks to @TheGreatB3 for this name change!) Damage: 65 Speed: Average Critical Strike Chance: 10%...
  3. Dire Sigma

Dire's Poor Quality Art!

Hey everyone, Dire here, and lately, i've been bored out of my mind, so I want to draw some bad art for all of those fellow Terrarians out there. Now, i'll only do really simple and bad quality pictures (as I only have a mouse) and they have to be simple, as i'm a lazy :red:. Now, LET THE...
  4. Dire Sigma

Humorous Funny Pictures Thread

Hey guys, I've been wondering what kind of humor you guys are in to, so I decided to make this. on this thread you'll be able to post any silly or wacky picture you like. (as long as its appropriate) So without further ado, lets get this started!
Back
Top Bottom