Search results for query: *

• Users: Voffie
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Voffie

Video Voffie and Friends Play Terraria

So sometime last week, I and a group of friends decided to start recording Terraria (we had this plan for awhile). We started not long before the update because two of the people in the videos will be going on vacation very soon, one of which is our server guy. The first video went live today...
  2. Voffie

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

For those who don't know, Koji Igarashi, the mastermind behind Castlevania: Symphonia of the Night, and many other "Metroidvania" games split away from Konami in 2014 to work on his own, and we have finally heard from him and what he is working on. On May 11th, Igarashi launched a kickstarter...
  3. Voffie

Definition of Broadband Internet Changed

Now, this only applies to users who live in the United States, but I still feel that it is news worth sharing. Rather recently the FCC changed the definition of broadband internet of being 4 mbps of download and 1 mbps of upload to 25 mbps of download and 3 mbps of upload, meanwhile all...
  4. Voffie

Yu-Gi-Oh!

As a massive Yugioh fan, and the fact I play it both IRL and using DevPro, Dueling Network, and on occasion YGOPro, I was wondering if anyone else here played Yugioh, and what decks that they use. I recently have been playing Cosmic Dragons, which are a new synchro based deck. They're all wyrms...
Back
Top Bottom