Search results for query: *

1. D

tModLoader Magic Storage

That would actually potentially be destructive. If you accidentally trashed that storage item, you'd lose 40+ stacks of stuff.
  2. D

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Err, I wasn't actually aware of that. I came from Tapi or whatever came before that, so I haven' actually started modding with Tmodloader. I just didn't expect it to be more open like that. It's a good change, for sure.
  3. D

Wait, we are able to put item data into their own items/subfolder now, instead of them all being in the item directory?
  4. D

tModLoader Magic Storage

That is definitely what It seems to be. two swords or any other non-normally stackable can also appear in the same visual "stack" if they share the same modifier.
  5. D

I've only seen that problem in a few of "All the walls" mod's wall items.. But I think that just may be because those item icons didn't get created with the proper transparency colors... How many mods are you running into that's doing that? A screenshot could help in understanding what you're...
  6. D

tModLoader Magic Storage

It could also potentially be related to auto-pause
  7. D

tModLoader Magic Storage

He mentioned already that it was a dirty method to allow shift clicking items into it. He may eventually find a better solution for that.
  8. D

tModLoader Magic Storage

I have seen it work with every single mod I have installed that adds an Item. from what I can tell, all it does is log what items are inside of it, and how many of said items, stacking identical things together. Note: I have not actually seen the code, but that is what It feels like is...
  9. D

tModLoader Magic Storage

Er.. I was just thinking about an idea for bridging both interfaces, so that they could both be opened at the same time. I'm not actually sure if that's possible as it is now, but it could add for more fluid inventory management. deconstructing, placing the results into the inventory or the...
  10. D

tModLoader Magic Storage

I'm not sure why he would have said that either. the deconstructor doesn't have anything related to what the storage mod does... That being said... I wonder if once the crafting system were added to this mod, a bridge between the two could be formed. Placing the deconstructor beside it could...
  11. D

So, since I'm having issues accessing any of the "thread tools" I have been unable to check this thread for anything relevant to this issue. I'm having an issue where scrolling in any way with my mouse wheel moves the mod browser or mod list all the way to the top or bottom.
  12. D

tModLoader Magic Storage

It is probably not simple to make a crafting interface that makes use of a completely different inventory management system than vanilla. The mod's WIP. Give it some time. With the way the system is now, if he were to try and mimic the way the vanilla crafting system worked, with the massive...
  13. D

tModLoader Magic Storage

Storage connectors make me think of some way to bridge two networks together, in a togglable fashion. IE Accessory Network bridged with a mob drop network, for crafting purposes once implimented, and then able to be split up as normal for regular searching and filtering. I suppose that...
  14. D

tModLoader Magic Storage

Also, bluemagic, I was wondering if you had a suggestion already for potentially adding toggleable filters, so you could see only accessories or armor, for instance. Mod's great otherwise.. One of the biggest issues I had with terraria and starbound(Minus it's lack of pause for singleplayer) was...
  15. D

tModLoader Magic Storage

Actually, from what I've seen, the mod stacks items that don't normally stack, but still manages to store their data. It can remember the "extra modifiers" modifiers on each of the items that end up stacked together. It's possible that once you re-enable those mods, the items will load up as...
  16. D

tModLoader All the Walls

Using the newest update, I can now confirm the granite and marble walls are obtainable. Thank you. However, I noticed I am unable to convert the unsafe snow walls into safe walls. Edit: It seems there isn't a recipe to turn regular snow blocks into snow walls or backwards either. I suppose...
  17. D

When Terraria updated, it overwrote the modified exe file that tmodloader provides in it's zip file. reusing the .exe file for 1.3.1.x in the zip on the first page will basically revert the game back to what it was when tmodloader was last compatible. just use the current zip on page one and...
  18. D

tModLoader Double Player Example

I started playing terraria again today, after having used your mod already, and today I'm running into an issue with the drone only working with controller 1, which is also controlling the player. Something somehow seems to be giving me issues.. Thought I would let you know.
  19. D

tModLoader Double Player Example

I would definately love to see this updated. Looks awesome. I would also like to recommend upgradable tiers, starting off at wooden-arrow/seed tier tech, thus allowing for those who wish to play from the beginning of a character and map with another person (without access to a second computer)...
  20. D

tModLoader All the Walls

I just wanted to let you know that your mod seems to be missing the ability to pick up marble and granite generated walls. This mod is great otherwise. Thank you.
Back
Top Bottom