1. xseverohatredx

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

exact thing is happening to me i dont understand :(
  2. xseverohatredx

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

thanks i will do!
  3. xseverohatredx

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

when i use cheet sheet to view the mods, a certain mod (im not sure what mod) it freeze's and removes my cursor, im able to still highlight over stuff even settings button to exit out, but it will not remove when i go back in the world, its still there and my cursor is gone, please help. [/IMG]
  4. xseverohatredx

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

everything works now! i have no idea how, but what i did was just completely remove the installed mod, then i installed the one you told me too and it works perfectly, ill keep you informed if anything else happens, thanks again for your help :)
  5. xseverohatredx

im new! feels good to be a terrarian and part of the community!

im new! feels good to be a terrarian and part of the community!
  6. xseverohatredx

yes im up to date, i even have a legit copy, and no it crashes right away, it loads up and once i create my character and try to proceed it crashes.
  7. xseverohatredx

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

i have quite alot, and they all were perfectly with one another, its just this mod that doesnt, :( i dont know how to make all my mods into a .txt file otherwise i would of showed you lol
  8. xseverohatredx

tModLoader Sin Costan's Collection of Fun Projectiles: Once Again

thanks for letting me know! im new to all this, i nearly had an aneurysm, haha
  9. xseverohatredx

i need help it keeps telling me this: 6/5/2016 6:52:56 AM System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Terraria.Main.LoadBackground(Int32 i) at Terraria.Main.LoadContent() at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Initialize() at...
  10. xseverohatredx

tModLoader Pie's Vanity Sets (looking for better name)

im new to all of this, the other mod didnt have the same recipe, it was a completely different item, im wanting to make my own mods, but im so confused on how, i followed everything right even got the example mod, :/ any advice for a noob?
  11. xseverohatredx

tModLoader Sin Costan's Collection of Fun Projectiles: Once Again

i need help everytime i try to download this mod it keeps telling me this, please help Method not found: 'Terraria.ModLoader.CraftGroup Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.GetCraftGroup(System.String)'. at COFP.Items.Accessories.ShadowBloodVeil.AddRecipes() at Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeHooks.AddRecipes()
  12. xseverohatredx

tModLoader Pie's Vanity Sets (looking for better name)

please i need help, i have no idea what this means and it keeps disabling the mod, its this and another mod that wont work with similar problems, heres what it says: Method not found: 'Void Terraria.ModLoader.ModRecipe.AddCraftGroup(Terraria.ModLoader.Mod, System.String, Int32)'. at...
Back
Top Bottom