Search results for query: *

1. Shady_93

Game Auto selecting random hotbar slot

Maybe before alt-tab just hit the settings (game is paused while in settings) and then alt-tab. Hope that helps a little bit
  2. Shady_93

Working as Designed Graveyard Biome Bug?

Ok i fixed the video. I forgot about the sunflowers cancel graveyard biome. Thanks for reminded me
  3. Shady_93

Working as Designed Graveyard Biome Bug?

I think that graveyard biome in town doesn't work properly, the closer i get to tombstones it fade away. Here's video:
  4. Shady_93

Other Add Back Texture Replacements With Different Dimensions

Read this Working as Designed - Texture packs can’t use a size for textures anymore I don't think this gonna be back again 😕
  5. Shady_93

Working as Designed Giant Fungi Bulb immune to lava

Of course is good. All of these type of enemy's are inmnue to lava because they phase through blocks. :D
  6. Shady_93

Other 1.4.0.5 Suggestion for User Experience

That actually a great idea, why i didn't think of that?
  7. Shady_93

One would be enough or even add place in ui that you choose how many you can make He does Fair point. But that's the beauty of this game, you can miss few things here and there. But then you replay it and maybe you discover this time. For me that would defeat the purpose of Journey Mode...
  8. Shady_93

Yeah you right. That is better solution. About QOL i think if we can shift click from duplication menu, why not have shift click when crafting items? They could go straight to inventory.
  9. Shady_93

I agree with you guys those things needs to be changed. And even in bestiary when searching and selecting enemy you still can type in search box (but you need to either click search button or close bestiary to start walking again) . And when you close bestiary, tabs for filters and search are...
  10. Shady_93

PC Stats in bestiary not scalling

So like the title says. I don't say it's a bug maybe just an oversight, but I'm want to report it anyway. I'm playing on journeys mode and bestiary don't scale stats with changing the difficulty. Here's the video
  11. Shady_93

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Yeah about that there was even in changelog quote "Reduced the volume on Vortex Beater, Sniper Rifle and Solar Eruption" and I didn't tell the difference it's still to loud.
  12. Shady_93

PC Graphical glitches with liquids

Do you use zoom option? I had similar issue. Maybe try change by 1% maybe that help (if you have zoomed in).
  13. Shady_93

**REPORTED** -

I noticed that too. But I found it in fullscreen map in the same place like always but not in game. I think this is unintentional.
  14. Shady_93

PC Disabling quick trash completely in 1.4

They add it. Is in the setting/controls in main menu.
  15. Shady_93

**REPORTED** I've got a few bugs

So at least this should be changed when you pick up items it should go straight to inventory instead of hot bar.
  16. Shady_93

But if isn't mark as favorite it should be quick stacked
  17. Shady_93

Other Exiting duplication and bestiary

Please change when you in using search option in duplication menu and bestiary and not searching for something to close with inventory button. Because I found myself to trying to close those menus and it's really frustrating.
  18. Shady_93

Ok the angler has a dialogue that tells you "you bother "number" time" after few checks on quest. I thought it was gonna be a number in corner of dialouge of window or something. But in dialogue text it fits in game.
  19. Shady_93

So when I have native resolution and borderless window enabled and in fullscreen game starts in small window.
  20. Shady_93

Thanks for replying 1. But it never does stop fishing with pickup text on 2. Thanks. 3. In 1.3 it did stack from hot bar if I remember correctly. 4. Maybe one of the devs can confirm that if this can't be change or not. 5. But it should have dialog at all time since quote from changelog "The...
Back
Top Bottom