Search results for query: *

1. zoroarkcity

Pixel Art Zoroarkcity's Sprite Thread

I might as well make a thread for my sprites at this point Requests are open for now, but I might not have the time to get to them, and I may refuse them if they're something like a boss or armor sheeting
  2. zoroarkcity

Weapons & Equip Small Change for the Band of Starpower and Celestial Cuffs

I don't understand why the band of starpower is locked to only corruption worlds. That means that the best mage accessory(IMO), the mana cuffs, requires a corruption world to play, preventing you from getting the crimson cloud rod, golden shower, and life drain unless you want to make another...
  3. zoroarkcity

Items More Endless Ammo- Making the game more convenient!

Hello everyone! I'm zoroarkcity! One of the things that I've wanted added to terraria was more items like the endless quiver and endless musket pouch. Items that provide endless ammo for rockets, dart guns, and unique ranged weapons! However, I haven't seen any threads that suggested this...
  4. zoroarkcity

tModLoader I'm recruiting experienced spriters & coders for my mod!

Hello everyone! I'm zoroarkcity, the creator and coder of the Terraria General Expansion Mod! So far, we have 1 spriter and 1 coder including me, which is not enough, as I won't have nearly any free time with high school starting for me next month, and there is many sprites and animation that...
  5. zoroarkcity

tModLoader Looking for spriters for my mod

Hello Everyone! I'm in need of Spriters for my Mod. (Thread:http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terraria-general-expansion-mod-w-i-p.46850/) I can't sprite, so it would be greatly appreciated if someone who could sprite joined! If you want to join, please either PM me or leave a reply...
  6. zoroarkcity

Broken Spoilers?

Can someone please help? While I was editing a post I made, the spoilers started splitting and automatically breaking. How do I fix this?
  7. zoroarkcity

tModLoader Terraria General Expansion Mod (W.I.P)

This mod has been merged with another mod: https://discord.gg/sYXXQHh
Back
Top Bottom