Search results for query: *

1. Iggysaur

Texture Pack Spectacle Pack

Thanks for addressing that for me :sigh: Right now there is no current progress being made on the texture pack, but I do plan to pick things up for a bit once Journey's End is released. I'm actually kind of excited for the update in terms of resprites, I hope the developers give us some...
  2. Iggysaur

@Bezixx yeah I guess that's true, though I don't think it hurts to reminisce at times

@Bezixx yeah I guess that's true, though I don't think it hurts to reminisce at times
  3. Iggysaur

seeing when your old friends were last online makes me sad, someone should delete the feature so...

seeing when your old friends were last online makes me sad, someone should delete the feature so I can be oblivious
  4. Iggysaur

I'm sorry to say, but work on the texture pack has come to a halt - at least for now. I am currently very preoccupied with my education at the moment, but I plan to return to Spectacle during times I am free during the summer. The majority of Spectacle's content comes from community members...
  5. Iggysaur

thank you, and it's all good! we've been pretty lazy on the grass sprites (and in general), so I think I'll touch up the palette on these a little and then add them in. :) Thanks for the support! :D
  6. Iggysaur

Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

Some multicolored flasks I made, glass and red palettes aren't mine.
  7. Iggysaur

Yeah I've heard about issues regarding the tiles a few times, however the texture pack hasn't been touched for awhile so our work is halted at the moment. I'll make sure to move it up on the priority list once work starts up again, as well as those black outlines. Thank you for the feedback...
  8. Iggysaur

NEW UPDATE Version 0.6 This update contains 400+ resprites, 10+ new weapons and all potion/bar resprites! Please thank @Bla2e and @KittyKitCatCat for organizing this update, I have been taking a break from owner and have let a few other strong supporters of the texture pack in charge. Not to...
  9. Iggysaur

Thank you for all of the support!! <3
  10. Iggysaur

been on the forums for two years... surprised I'm still online

been on the forums for two years... surprised I'm still online
  11. Iggysaur

Thank you! The progress has been great so far (:
  12. Iggysaur

NEW UPDATE! Version 0.5 We've rebooted this project and over the past few weeks have whipped up a new update. This update is focusing on the quality of the pack and has removed a lot of old resprites due to poor quality. However, we've now added higher quality resprites you've never seen before...
  13. Iggysaur

Currently revamping the entire pack, thread will be edited along with a new update soon enough! Feel free to join the discord for constant updates : https://discord.gg/zCUVcNy For anyone who hasn't seen, a little spoiler for next update : (Vortex pillar by @ArmyFrog) (Moon Lord and Vortex...
  14. Iggysaur

tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

This looks great, I fully support and hope this goes somewhere. :)
  15. Iggysaur

Thank you very much. It seems the team is on a little break at the moment however, since this texture pack was made just for fun. So a little delay here for next update. :confused:
  16. Iggysaur

Weekly Terraria News!

https://twitter.com/WeeklyTCF The new official twitter.
  17. Iggysaur

excited

excited
  18. Iggysaur

Weekly Terraria News!

I'll post a twitter here soon and possibly make a banner/icon tonight. This definitely sounds entertaining and I think most of the community will enjoy it
Back
Top Bottom