Search results for query: *

1. ZataraTMM

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

I keep trying to launch the tweak list, but terraria doesn't launch. I keep trying to manually launch it through steam steam says "stop" for abit then play button again apears even with 4 tweaks active, it still does the same
  2. ZataraTMM

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

I get this too
  3. ZataraTMM

tModLoader abluescarab's Mods

Hello, sorry to bother about this again, did you look into the yorazor's spell not working? i saw that you put a note on it, just asking if there is any lead or something on it?
  4. ZataraTMM

The eye glow doesn't even apear, and the "sparks" from the feet can't be dyed, sorry i didn't explain it right. I have it on and putting any dye doesn't dye the "Sparkly" effect, AND doesn't give me the eye glow thing at all
  5. ZataraTMM

tModLoader [1.3.4.4] Upgrade System - Dushy's Upgrade

How does this mod work with accesories? I saw it buffs some, but not all care to explain?
  6. ZataraTMM

tModLoader Class Based RPG Mod

Umm, i found an old modded character that had this mod. I'm a marksman, but it had the celestial stars orbiting around me, 9 of them. I've never gone celestial on this character sence it's a ranged only char. Is there a way to fix/reset this?
  7. ZataraTMM

T-Races

Would be amazing if there is some sort of progression. I usualy go the Breeze Genasi, i love the features early game. But mid hardmode+ i have mods that can give me those effects...freeing up an accesory slot, atleast make it go into it's own slot or usable? With progresion you can get...
  8. ZataraTMM

Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

Wait so, does this work with tmodloader or not? you said 1.3.5 tmodloader compatiblity patch, but on top it says this isn't a tmodloader mod? Also opening the Terraria Leveled.exe gives me
  9. ZataraTMM

The dye doesn't work on Yorazor's spell/it doesn't apply the beam that comes from the eyes, and it's my favorite vanity in terraria, could you look into it? Edit: oops, sorry, didn't state what mod. Wing Slot
  10. ZataraTMM

tModLoader Solidified Potions

Having the "preview mode" made me have some weird bug. My whole UI desapears when i mouse over the "combine" and when i move my cursor it apears again.
  11. ZataraTMM

tModLoader Vanilla Tweaks + other little tweak mods

what's the "fun" mode that's set to false in the config?
  12. ZataraTMM

tModLoader MoreAccessories+ v2.0

I don't know. Just asked cause it only hapend in the 2 accesory slots your mod adds, it doesn't seem to do that now but i'll make a gif of it if it hapens again
  13. ZataraTMM

tModLoader MoreAccessories+ v2.0

For some reason, when i equip a dye my defense lowers/goes higher. Sometimes restarting the world fixes it, but sometimes it doesn't? It only hapend on those last 2 accesories.
  14. ZataraTMM

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Can i add this mod mid-playthro? Is there a way to generate the biome/ores?
  15. ZataraTMM

tModLoader Ersion - Starting

Thank you for your time and reply :D
  16. ZataraTMM

tModLoader Ersion - Starting

Could you look into adding support with Boss Checlist and your mod?
  17. ZataraTMM

tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

Oh, i'm sorry i didn't see. Thank you for replying, i'll ask them
  18. ZataraTMM

tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

Would you look into Ersion mod support?
  19. ZataraTMM

tModLoader Infinity

Thank you for your time and your reply also for this amazing mod, keep up the good work :)
  20. ZataraTMM

tModLoader Infinity

Could you update your table of content?
Back
Top Bottom