Search results for query: *

1. Imasheep

Every once and a while, I like to check in here, see what I missed... I never really post...

Every once and a while, I like to check in here, see what I missed... I never really post anything... I just watch from a distance.
  2. Imasheep

Speaking o pc, Does anyone know where the world files are? I want to back up my worlds

Speaking o pc, Does anyone know where the world files are? I want to back up my worlds
  3. Imasheep

I just got a new thing! My account is 2 years old! I started on the 3ds bugs thread, but now I...

I just got a new thing! My account is 2 years old! I started on the 3ds bugs thread, but now I am able to join the pc and mobile threads!
  4. Imasheep

I have no idea what my password for the forum is. Luckily, my phone does!

I have no idea what my password for the forum is. Luckily, my phone does!
  5. Imasheep

On October 21 2017, I got a New 2ds XL. I noticed no lag, 60 FPS instead of 30, and expanded...

On October 21 2017, I got a New 2ds XL. I noticed no lag, 60 FPS instead of 30, and expanded worlds. The C nub also moves the camera
  6. Imasheep

3DS Terraria 3DS 1.04 - issues thread

I wish they would update 3ds...
  7. Imasheep

How do I add my signature? I have it set but I can't activate it. I'm a noob

How do I add my signature? I have it set but I can't activate it. I'm a noob
  8. Imasheep

:pI like the 3ds port! Yes, pc is cheaper, but cant really play on pc (seeing as I don't have one) But it is solid! (At least mostly) It runs in my old 2ds fine and I play it a lot! Most of my problems is related to the fact that I lost my stylus. Also on an unrelated note,Maybe a 3ds theme...
  9. Imasheep

I think a party is in order! Wait, that's not my 3ds stylus, that a sharp pencil...Nevermind

I think a party is in order! Wait, that's not my 3ds stylus, that a sharp pencil...Nevermind
  10. Imasheep

Yup

Yup
  11. Imasheep

A year ago, I created my account! I have been a part of the community for a full year!

A year ago, I created my account! I have been a part of the community for a full year!
  12. Imasheep

I have a Lepus problem The giant eggs they lay( the one that spawns another Lepus) spawn in the ground, and I can't destroy them Long story short, There are like 5 lepus bosses
  13. Imasheep

I guess that makes it easier
  14. Imasheep

They do place. It is just blend in And also, I am placing cobweb to make a house look old / maybe prank my friend
  15. Imasheep

I am trying to place cobwebs, and the use time is to fast. No matter how lightly I press my Y button or touch screen, the cobweb gets placed then instantly broken
  16. Imasheep

I have a 2ds and how I hold it when I am in a car or on a bus, my lights gets covered...(my notifications light doesn't flash red or orange very well (The Orange light doesn't work at all))...Hopefully the new 2ds will fix that
  17. Imasheep

I was talking about in game. There was a character limit and I ran out of space

I was talking about in game. There was a character limit and I ran out of space
  18. Imasheep

My battery died while I was building my treehouse like 3 times all because I forgot to check my battery level on my DS...
  19. Imasheep

I wish they would add either a clock (to tell you what time it is irl) And/ or a battery thing...

I wish they would add either a clock (to tell you what time it is irl) And/ or a battery thing (to tell how charged my battery is) to 3ds
  20. Imasheep

Are there living looms? I have been searching for an hour...Haven't found one
Back
Top Bottom