Search results for query: *

1. Turkeybacon

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

The way it’s structured is pretty different too, with its 4 layers. Thorium’s Aquatic Depths is more of an accessible fleshed out biome similar to vanilla biomes, while the Abyss is more of spelunk and and magic mirror out kind of challenge biome.
  2. Turkeybacon

As long as you and the other players have the same version of TmodLoader and Thorium, you can host through steam.
  3. Turkeybacon

I think the added classes are really fun and have some identity to them because they’re focused around multiplayer. Support by design means to help out other players, so naturally they wouldn’t be as strong as pure dps classes. However, perhaps for single player the player should be able to be...
  4. Turkeybacon

I just realized I was thinking of spirit mod not thorium. So yeah I could see some conflicting problems of every mod did implement towers.
  5. Turkeybacon

They originally intended to but it wasn’t implemented. Perhaps it was too buggy or didn’t work right.
  6. Turkeybacon

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

The wiki says it’s a 4% drop off Sharkrons. I’m pretty sure they spawn in hardmode ocean.
  7. Turkeybacon

Healer and bard are more intended for multiplayer. If they did as much damage consistently as the pure damage classes they’d be too OP. Some games call this the hybrid tax.
  8. Turkeybacon

tModLoader Antiaris

Gotta finish up my final tests so I can try this mod! Looks great. :happy:
  9. Turkeybacon

Thorium was the gateway into modded terraria for myself and my friends, and we regard it as the best modded multiplayer experience for Terraria. The amount of content put into this mod and how well polished it is, is truly astounding. I hope you all will continue to create modded content...
  10. Turkeybacon

I believe it was changed a little while back that you have to defeat all mech bosses to collect essences. Using the Trapper weapons increases the drop chance of the essences.
  11. Turkeybacon

tModLoader Antiaris

Generally I think balancing around vanilla makes for a more interesting playthrough.
  12. Turkeybacon

My guess is because implementing an entirely new class is a LOT of work. Really appreciate the time and effort that goes into this mod.
  13. Turkeybacon

Any chance the Bloodpetal Wand could get a buff/rework? As of right now the spread feels too random (or maybe the hitboxes are too small) and the dps it does is a bit low compared to other Magic items obtainable prior to even fighting bosses.
  14. Turkeybacon

Is the right click targeting fixed on the butterfly staff? If you can re target enemies then the single mob targeting shouldn't be much of a problem.
  15. Turkeybacon

Abyssion's main gattling-like projectiles collide with blocks. I like to build a shield of blocks in the center to move in circles around. The projectiles that do go through walls can be a bit trickier to dodge but you can focus dodging them instead of Abyssion.
  16. Turkeybacon

I think if the butterfly staff didn't apply ichor until the final tier (which shouldn't be obtainable until hardmode) it would be fine. Shredding the wall of flesh in expert mode at tier 2 because of the ichor debuff is a bit ridiculous. That being said, it is a really cool Summoner weapon.
  17. Turkeybacon

Honestly I wish that this item had a set selection of projectiles to randomly send out. It's hilarious that it can do things like summon pets and minions, spread biomes by spawning tiles, or even blow you up; but a lot of the projectiles it fires just glitch out or aren't useful because they...
  18. Turkeybacon

Looking forward to downloading this update and starting fresh! The new content all sounds great. Really glad right clicking for modded minions is implemented.
  19. Turkeybacon

I haven't actually compared its current dps with the bow or rocket launcher yet, I was just a little disappointed with its lack of uniqueness when I made it. Just from the looks of it the bow seems pretty superior with its extra arrows and lack of consumption of ammo. Personally I think if the...
  20. Turkeybacon

This is more of a personal gripe but I think it's kind of strange that the Terrarium bow is a pretty unique weapon in the fact that it fires 2 extra terrarium arrows and doesn't consume arrows, and yet the pulse rifle doesn't really seem special in any way. I get that's it's an upgrade over say...
Back
Top Bottom