Search results for query: *

1. Mmm_queso

Mobile Mobile update feedback

Oooh alright, thanks I was just really confused lol
  2. Mmm_queso

Mobile Mobile update feedback

Anyone else have a bunch of golden bunnies now? I have no idea how I got them but some of my stuff turned into golden bunnies.o_O
  3. Mmm_queso

Terraria State of the Game - March 2019

So you guys are gonna fix the depth-o meter for mobile? That’s great I have like 3 in chest and never use them because they never worked or display any info. The only way to tell depth in mobile is to look at the background or to get the depth dye from the stylist
  4. Mmm_queso

Mobile Block palette and building design help?

If you're trying to avoid wraiths you can build your base off the ground it doesn't have to be high up either. I'd say about 10-15 blocks should be fine and you can use ropes or flight to reach it.
  5. Mmm_queso

Mobile Biome key molds

It's funny because I actually got a crimson mold after another 30 minutes of farming lol but I find jungle molds easily now mainly because the jungle has so many enemies and a high spawn rate
  6. Mmm_queso

Mobile Biome key molds

That's true I guess I'll just keep at it lol
  7. Mmm_queso

Mobile Biome key molds

I just think it's funny that I've gotten more slime staffs than I have biome key molds and the slime staff is one of the rarest things in the game
  8. Mmm_queso

Mobile Biome key molds

Anyone else not finding any key molds? I've had my afk farm going for about 5 hours in the Crimson and couldn't find even 1 key mold. I've found more slime staffs than I have key molds.
Back
Top Bottom