Search results for query: *

1. Rexus the wolf

Builds asking for opinions on what ive build

sooo im not a good builder at all, but i have my own style, i will never enter a creation compendium, because i know ill lose 1000000%, but i still want to show off what i did, sadly there is no biome construction option, unless it falls under general builds i did build houses, LARGE bush...
  2. Rexus the wolf

share your favorite terraria moments whit our comunity! :D

the goal is simple, make some screenshots or write a story, all about your most threasured terraria memory doesnt matter if its from first release or terraria 1.3.5, every version, every console, well pretty much every device is a source of our beloved game whom has grown so much over the years...
  3. Rexus the wolf

Mobile samsung galaxy s5 problems and huge lag

according to the terraria wiki (Mobile version) it requires atleast 1gb wich i have plenty of on my device (1.5gb), my proceccor is obviously a quadcore altho i kind off forgot how strong? i taught around 2ghz+, i should start it up sometime soon again i tried a small world whitoud graphic...
  4. Rexus the wolf

3DS terraria 3ds sound track bug/change/event idk

hay all i was playing terraria on my new 2ds xl ive pgressed and etc etc XD but wen i enter the underground corruption i hear the underground crimson soundtrack from the pc (not that i hate it becouse i likie it XD :D) and when the bloodmoon rises i hear the underworld soundtrack from pc XD...
  5. Rexus the wolf

need help whit youtube banner

hi im quinn i dont know were to post this treath so if you know where to post plz add my treath to the forum part where it belongs but back to my question need some help bcus i have an starting yt channel and my plan is to upload an banner but i dont have banners and i dont know how to create...
  6. Rexus the wolf

PC steam terraria pc multiplayer

hi everybody i am looking for players that want to play terraria whit me via stean:) if you have ideas for making cool buildings or farming or anyhing rules build somethinf (if you want) dont grief and have fun :happy::happy: if you want to play message me on steam or the forum my steam name...
  7. Rexus the wolf

PC can someone help me learning how to make mods for terraria pc?

hi everybody i had an idea for making an app for android phone to let terraria suport mods like block launcher and not funny minecraft but i got an beter idea i bougt terraria pc XD whit the idea to make a (few) mods but i dont know anything about mods... so the question is can someone learn...
  8. Rexus the wolf

hi i am quinn nice to meet you! XD> i also need help...

hello my name is quinn NICE TO MEET YOU XD so i decided to make an account monts ago but i had no time cuz of school i started playing terraria on decembre 2015 and i think it was AWESOME XD AND YES IT WAS AWESOME XD XD XD XD XD i want to desighn and create mods for terraria mobile android...
Back
Top Bottom