Search results for query: *

1. Fagerlund

Archive of my creations

Long time no build... trying to get back into it, but I seem to lack the inspiration to come up with what this evil looking pyramids interior should look like... (any ideas?)
  2. Fagerlund

Wow, just saw your entry in Creation Compendium and found your thread, so amazing builds! Your...

Wow, just saw your entry in Creation Compendium and found your thread, so amazing builds! Your style is really unique! Very inspiring. :)
  3. Fagerlund

Alrighty, so while browsing the forum the game actually started for me. It just took like 10...

Alrighty, so while browsing the forum the game actually started for me. It just took like 10 minutes...
  4. Fagerlund

I have the exact same problem... worked fine two days ago, but today it just starts up in the...

I have the exact same problem... worked fine two days ago, but today it just starts up in the background without starting properly...
  5. Fagerlund

PC 1.3.3 Changelog

You give me painful memories of trying to travel through the desert but constantly being interrupted by new cacti spawning despite having cleansed the world of them several times... The change that made cactus no longer cause damage is probably still on my top 5 of best changes to the game! :P...
  6. Fagerlund

Map-Adventure Tales of the Terrarian

So you're telling me I braved the lava in a heroic jump for nothing?! x) Ohwell! It added to the tension at least.
  7. Fagerlund

Map-Adventure Tales of the Terrarian

I almost had the Wall of Flesh spawn the first thing that happened when I entered the Ruby region... XD Luckily I just managed to catch the doll before it fell in the lava. Great map!
  8. Fagerlund

Logged in for the first time in a couple of days and suddenly I have more likes than posts...

Logged in for the first time in a couple of days and suddenly I have more likes than posts. Should I feel stalked? :P
  9. Fagerlund

Archive of my creations

Got a couple of new builds since last time! First a jungle temple: Then a little fisherman's hut: A guard tower sectioning off part of my world: A little harbour piece (unfortunately the flag wasn't captured in the image, but imagine a flag there :p ) : And a spooky base house:
  10. Fagerlund

Nah, not really. Just bring a good gun and stand on the ground. I mean, I did beat it with...

Nah, not really. Just bring a good gun and stand on the ground. I mean, I did beat it with fishing accessories on so...
  11. Fagerlund

Wonders why the Solar pillar was suddenly so annoying. Realize that I had fishing gear on. Sigh...

Wonders why the Solar pillar was suddenly so annoying. Realize that I had fishing gear on. Sigh...
  12. Fagerlund

Archive of my creations

And some more stuffs... just because.
  13. Fagerlund

NPCs & Enemies Generic NPCs to populate rooms

I was thinking something like a NPC-spawner. Perhaps combining a statue with a soul or something, where the statue decides the type of NPC. So you could have a "town NPC", a "pirate NPC", a "martian NPC" etc. These should of course be completely decorative, and don't really do much at all. Just...
  14. Fagerlund

Post Your 1.3 base here!

Well, with the Moon Lord defeated this is what my base looks like: And a close up of the tree (because every world needs a tree):
  15. Fagerlund

Archive of my creations

Well, with the Moon Lord defeated I'm once again in Building mode. Here's my full 1.3 base: A close up of some of the houses:
  16. Fagerlund

So I tried the Meowmere at the Pumpkin Moon. Result? 20 Pumpking Trophies. x)

So I tried the Meowmere at the Pumpkin Moon. Result? 20 Pumpking Trophies. x)
  17. Fagerlund

Post Your 1.3 base here!

The base idea... I see what you did there. Awesome base anyhow!
  18. Fagerlund

My strategy involved my cat jumping up in my lap making me get hit by his big laser. :D But...

My strategy involved my cat jumping up in my lap making me get hit by his big laser. :D But until that point it was going pretty well, so I think next time will be fine. :)
  19. Fagerlund

Well Expert Moon Lord won round 1... but I'll get him soon enough...

Well Expert Moon Lord won round 1... but I'll get him soon enough...
  20. Fagerlund

Allright. Finally ready to take on Expert Cultist. I think...

Allright. Finally ready to take on Expert Cultist. I think...
Back
Top Bottom