Search results for query: *

1. Jbro129

Tool TManager - Your Terraria Tool for Android

Email me at [email protected]. Send a screenshot of what happens when you try to install the apk directly. Also include what model and android version your device is running. I have not heard of this issue, but if I had to guess I'd say there might be some kind of package signature issue...
  2. Jbro129

Absolutely! The Terraria world file format is the same on PC and mobile. TManager can currently parse worlds up to v1.4.4.9.
  3. Jbro129

I am working on a world editor, but it will not be able to modify any tiles or else it would risk corrupting people's world saves.
  4. Jbro129

I've been working on TManager for almost 2 years now. With over 600,000 downloads on the play store I am very happy with it <3
  5. Jbro129

Introducing TManager: Your terraria tool for Android. TManager has an abundance of features: Download custom saves to use within Terraria. Use the TManager player editor to modify your players. Analyze your worlds using the TManager world analyzer. View your full world maps using the world map...
  6. Jbro129

I made a tool that can create insane world sized pixel arts.

@xXCrypticNightXx Do you plan on releasing this tool? This tool is really cool and I think everyone could benefit from this!
  7. Jbro129

Mobile [Mobile] Terraria android 11 compatible

@Unit One can you pass this onto DRS? Android 11 users cannot install Terraria from the Amazon Appstore due to its APK Signature Schema.
  8. Jbro129

Based on that log, it looks like the Terraria on the Amazon App Store is being signed with the APK Signature Scheme v1 which Android 11 no longer supports. The apk must be signed with V2 or higher now. APK Signature Scheme v2 now required.
  9. Jbro129

PC Chest Quick Stack Duplication

I have come across a strange bug that allowed me to accidentally duplicate items using the quick stack button in chests. I was putting a shadow key into a gold chest using the quick stack button. There was already one shadow key in the chest which is why I clicked the quick stack button rather...
  10. Jbro129

Sounds like an s10 android 11 issue. This might be an issue with the s10 android 11 software. Have you had any trouble installing other apps? Did any other apps disappear? Maybe you can try this. Go to Settings->Apps and see if Terraria is there. Maybe your device disabled it or something for...
  11. Jbro129

Mobile Android 11 and Terraria

As a follow up on this issue I have come up with 2 solutions. Solution #1: Change the directory for everyone. Upon opening Terraria, it checks its old android/data directory and moves anything there to another directory that's accessible in android 10-11. Use a new /sdcard/Terraria or whatever...
  12. Jbro129

Mobile Will Mobile Terraria get MODS or TEXTURE PACKS?

I know this topic is old but... Mobile Terraria mods are possible (More possible for android than ios) A made a detailed video about about this topic. In the video I discussed what would need to happen in order for mobile Terraria mods to be a thing. TL;DR: DR Studios would have to change some...
  13. Jbro129

This issue doesn't affect ios at all. DRS can just implement some code that checks what Android version the user is on and adjust the save locations accordingly. DRS could add this without affecting ios users. Edit: Using this, if getSDKInt() returns a values greater than or equal to 30 then...
  14. Jbro129

Game file locations can be located wherever the game sets it too. It's not something managed by the phones manufacturer or android. Its just happens to be that the place where mobile Terraria keeps its files (As well as a lot of apps) are no longer accessible due to scoped storage.
  15. Jbro129

I wouldn't necessarily call this a bug but this does affect all android devices running android 11 and above. Since mobile terraria 1.3 its files have been in its android/data directory. Android 11 introduces a feature called scoped storage, and long story short scoped storage stops users from...
  16. Jbro129

Working as Designed Weird Overlay Bug

Oh, I didn't know that. Oops. I didn't think this was supposed to happen.
  17. Jbro129

Working as Designed Weird Overlay Bug

I came across this while I was streaming. I don't know why this happened, but when I restarted Terraria it was fixed. I took this pic of the stream after the fact which is why the quality is crappy. If you want to see for yourself look at this: from 2:35:45 to 2:41:40
  18. Jbro129

Mobile Android Multiplayer App

trust me when i say its complete garbage i have tried so many times to use this app and it has failed all those times
Back
Top Bottom