Search results for query: *

• Users: Jbro129
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Jbro129

Tool TManager - Your Terraria Tool for Android

Introducing TManager: Your terraria tool for Android. TManager has an abundance of features: Download custom saves to use within Terraria. Use the TManager player editor to modify your players. Analyze your worlds using the TManager world analyzer. View your full world maps using the world map...
  2. Jbro129

PC Chest Quick Stack Duplication

I have come across a strange bug that allowed me to accidentally duplicate items using the quick stack button in chests. I was putting a shadow key into a gold chest using the quick stack button. There was already one shadow key in the chest which is why I clicked the quick stack button rather...
  3. Jbro129

Mobile Android 11 and Terraria

I wouldn't necessarily call this a bug but this does affect all android devices running android 11 and above. Since mobile terraria 1.3 its files have been in its android/data directory. Android 11 introduces a feature called scoped storage, and long story short scoped storage stops users from...
  4. Jbro129

Working as Designed Weird Overlay Bug

I came across this while I was streaming. I don't know why this happened, but when I restarted Terraria it was fixed. I took this pic of the stream after the fact which is why the quality is crappy. If you want to see for yourself look at this: from 2:35:45 to 2:41:40
Back
Top Bottom