Search results for query: *

• Users: Walto
  • Order by date
  1. Walto

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I've been having an issue with tmodloader whilst playing multiplayer. Recently, a few friends and I started playing, and we experience a rather annoying slow-down of the game, only fixable when entering a menu, such as a chest or pressing esc. It's incredibly annoying, and we've spent hours...
  2. Walto

tModLoader Terrarian Armory

Unfortunately development for TArmory has gone on a temporary hiatus for now, as we take a break for school among other things. Thank you for your support though!
  3. Walto

Can a mod move this to Completed please?
  4. Walto

Pixel Art Vox's Sprites!

Also some of the stuff in your github is stuff that me/ben/others made for TArmory :/
  5. Walto

Pixel Art Vox's Sprites!

Isn't the skyblade Atennu's sprite that you just touched up a tiny bit for him :x
  6. Walto

10/10 coder right here
  7. Walto

shh he's special
  8. Walto

The crafting recipies for the spears were modeled after the ones for the gem staves. You could ask a similar question about the amber staff compared to the diamond staff.
  9. Walto

Thanks for your suggestions! I definitely agree the cost of the gem glaives should be tweaked to make it more accessible, and I'll talk to the others about that. The only problem with the damage situation you had was balancing. To keep the gem glaives balanced, we couldn't give them as high of a...
  10. Walto

I made it from scratch, but for the shading I used the color palette of a spectre hamaxe and I looked at the pattern for reference.
  11. Walto

The spectre scythe was literally my first sprite lmao
  12. Walto

no we don't boomerangs suck :golem:
  13. Walto

Starting a mod if anyone wants to help

Also, for OP, please post recruitment posts in the Mod Discussion tab. WIP is for distinguished mods which have already started development. Thanks :)
  14. Walto

One of our major goals is to add many more scythes to the game. The obsidian scythe is an example of a pre-hardmode scythe, and we're always open to trying to make them special in different ways. As far as making them do things other than swing, it's kinda hard to code different, unique ways to...
  15. Walto

did you make that just for the joke
  16. Walto

inb4 we add Dark Souls weapons instead because they're sexy asf
  17. Walto

Some small updates made to the content spoiler, the next version should be expected in the coming days/weeks!
  18. Walto

bruh i'll post the notes you're not even the OP how you plan on editing it genius
  19. Walto

wow this looks so much better than the crappy obsidian scythe in the mod already ;)
  20. Walto

We may be able to do you one better; right click to toggle wall breakage ;) DISCLAIMER: I HAVE NO CLUE IF THIS IS POSSIBLE YET AND IS THEREFORE NOT CONFIRMED
Back
Top Bottom