Search results for query: *

• Users: Malch
  • Order by date
  1. Malch

Wii U Local multiplayer help?

Please tell us what step is the problem for you, what did you try exactly? I'll try another way to explain it, a youtube video (taken ramdomly in the huge youtube video ocean ...) This is an example about how to create a local account on Wii U (as you can hear even a very young boy can do it :)...
  2. Malch

I bought it in the e-shop on release day (Europe). If I can help anyone any further I would be glad to do so.
  3. Malch

Wii U Some Stylist Uncertainty!

As far as I know, here is all the official information we've got for Wii U: Wii U: The disc version will release on June 26th in Europe and June 28th for North America. The eShop digital version will release on June 16th. There will be a day 1 patch for both versions, of approximately 50mb. Not...
  4. Malch

Here is how I did it: - I create a new wii U local profile (following this article: http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1716/~/how-to-add-a-new-user-(local-account)) - I started Terraria on this new local profile and I created a character - Quit Terraria, switch back...
  5. Malch

Wii U Digital Launch and Console Update

"Worst publishers" and death threats because they release free updates ... Okay, trolls are always gonna troll
  6. Malch

I just created this forum account to thank you. I spent almost an hour trying to play local multiplayer with my girlfriend. Not a lot of help at first on the Internet (nor in the game Help section), then I found out this post. I didn't even know that it was possible to create different user...
Back
Top Bottom