Search results for query: *

1. Hellmage Aurum

PS4 How to i make an invite only session?

I think appearing offline fixes this.
  2. Hellmage Aurum

Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

I call it the Solar Vanguard. Solar Cultist Hood - Solar Dye Vortex Breastplate - Reflective Metal Dye Martian Costume Pants - Reflective Metal Dye Mothron Wings - Reflective Dye Mana Flower - Solar Dye Lightning Boots - Solar Dye Mana Regeneration Band - Solar Dye Ankh Shield - Solar Dye Sorry...
  3. Hellmage Aurum

PS4 Any good builders rad descrpiton d

I can help if you'd like :) My PSN is TerrarianAurum
  4. Hellmage Aurum

PS3 All Items Server open on Fridays

Would you have the world open tonight?
  5. Hellmage Aurum

Play Station Network Usernames

Sure. I can get on about 12 eastern time tonight. I don't have a mic tho
  6. Hellmage Aurum

Play Station Network Usernames

GT: TerrarianAurum. I'm mainly looking for someone with an all items world. I'm a builder and I often run out of blocks.
  7. Hellmage Aurum

Theo's Vanity Workshop!

Ok, Thanks! I'm making him get an account. I just lost one of my requests to him :'(
  8. Hellmage Aurum

Theo's Vanity Workshop!

Hey Theo, my friend doesn't have a TCF account and I'm requesting on his behalf. Would that be okay? He said he wants a mix between a warrior and a summoner. He doesn't want a helmet. He said he wanted the main color to be black. He also plays on console so could you please use pre-1.3 items...
  9. Hellmage Aurum

Khaios' Build Spectacle

Oh. I really hope you are. I would love to see some speed builds and such :p
  10. Hellmage Aurum

Khaios' Build Spectacle

Oh. Thanks. Are you going to be making anymore YouTube videos?
  11. Hellmage Aurum

Khaios' Build Spectacle

Might I ask what block you're using for the walls on the fortress?
  12. Hellmage Aurum

Theo's Vanity Workshop!

Yeah. I think either the demon wings or the bone wings would fit the "hell" theme a bit more, but I've only got bone wings at hand.
  13. Hellmage Aurum

Floating Kingdom of Lala Land is Underway! :D

Do you have the multiplayer for Terraria app? I would love joining this world!
  14. Hellmage Aurum

Theo's Vanity Workshop!

Oh. I'm currently using bone wings.
  15. Hellmage Aurum

Theo's Vanity Workshop!

Hey Theo, Quick question. If you put wings on my set, what would they be?
  16. Hellmage Aurum

Thanks to both of you! It is sadly not on Crunchyroll but it is on animedreaming.tv!

Thanks to both of you! It is sadly not on Crunchyroll but it is on animedreaming.tv!
  17. Hellmage Aurum

This is kind of off the topic of Terraria, but does anyone know where I can watch Dragon Ball Super?

This is kind of off the topic of Terraria, but does anyone know where I can watch Dragon Ball Super?
  18. Hellmage Aurum

PS3 All Items Server open on Fridays

I will add you. Any chance you open up the world for a bit on Sunday? I need some items really quick. My GT IS TerrarianAurum.
  19. Hellmage Aurum

PS4 Terraria Builders League!

Terraria Builders League is a PS4 community a friend of mine created. I host a community building world. I'm often on, just ask if you want to join the world. No mic is needed (I don't have one myself actually), but it is preferred. Just join the community and message me (GT:TerrarianAurum) or...
  20. Hellmage Aurum

I'm bored. Does anyone know of any interesting threads?

I'm bored. Does anyone know of any interesting threads?
Back
Top Bottom