Search results for query: *

1. B

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Question, why is everything in Italian? How do I make it English? I don't speak Italian.
  2. B

Your cursor colors are amazing. (Yea I know it's irrelevant)

Your cursor colors are amazing. (Yea I know it's irrelevant)
  3. B

tModLoader Lighthack/Fullbright Cheat Sheet + HERO's Mod Extensions

For everyone who wants to have 100% light EVERYWHERE, turn light to Retro mode and ultra mode for Light hack.
  4. B

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

Hero, do you know what the item slot in the NPC spawner is for?
  5. B

How do I make a character look like the Guide?

Just asking, does anyone know how to make a character look like the Guide? Just the HTML color code of every color setting and the hair setting is fine, or a player download (If it's allowed, idk). I want to see how many people will target me in a PVP server when I look like the guide xD
  6. B

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

I can't give myself certain buffs and debuffs, like Mana Sickness.
  7. B

But what is the item slot in the NPC spawner for?
  8. B

Well, you've got a point. I guess it's pretty useless.

Well, you've got a point. I guess it's pretty useless.
  9. B

I know you probably get enough requests for this, but could you add a creative type mode for the...

I know you probably get enough requests for this, but could you add a creative type mode for the builders who want to make huge things without enemies killing them or them running out of blocks?
  10. B

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

How do you zoom in on a transparent map and then change the opacity? I'm not good with settings. EDIT: Found out how
  11. B

That happened to me once on the Mobile version.
  12. B

I beat the moon lord on expert mode finally after i farmed him with my farm in another world: And I got to the 15th round in a pumpkin moon and LITERALLY about 20 pumpkings started swarming me: (Couldn't find the image ;-; )
  13. B

0.0 i just realized something The wizard and the merchant have the SAME EXACT FACE, they both...

0.0 i just realized something The wizard and the merchant have the SAME EXACT FACE, they both have a beard, and both of them try to persuade you into buying something! MAYBE THEY'RE THE SAME PERSON!
  14. B

Corn cob man from chick chick boom :D

Corn cob man from chick chick boom :D
  15. B

PC WTB Rainbow Gun or Hallowed Biome Key (One of my last achievements)

I have one, I'll give you it for free :) my steam username is btoaper
  16. B

Expert Mode Recursive Fully-Automated Lunar Event Autofarm

It works perfectly, but the Nebula Pillar keeps sending some sort of glowing orb through the wall to take away half my health, and it sends them so often that I end up dying.
Back
Top Bottom