Search results for query: *

1. 0

tMod Loader

Well, great news! turns out I was just thickheaded and did not understand a word you said. anyways, with your help and my friend's help, I figured it out! Thank you very much!
  2. 0

tMod Loader

Ok, so I figured out how to get vanilla terraria back, but I still don't know how steam works. Like, what does it do when I hit run? Which launcher deos it use...? I can't run anything from my steam folders, when I click run, nothing happens. I have wine windows program loader, does that affect...
  3. 0

tMod Loader

Okay, I saw the insturctions to backup my terraria runner, but I didn't know which one Steam uses, so I skipped it. There are 2 though, called Terraria.exe and Terraria_v1.3.2.1.exe. What's the diffrerence?! I tried running both of them, but nothing happened. How would I use steam to recover my...
  4. 0

tMod Loader

I recently got tmod loader and started playing Thorium. I use steam, but the problem is, I don't know how to play normal Terraria as well. I think I could just delete the tmod loader, but I don't want to do that every time. Anyone know a way to play normal Terraria with tmod loader installed...
  5. 0

Worlds Disappearing

I figured it out. It turns out I was looking in the wrong place. I just renamed my wld.bak and I got it back. Thanks anyways.
  6. 0

Worlds Disappearing

I don't know what's happening, but the first time, my home world became seriously messed up and I had to delete it. Now one of my expert playthrough worlds are gone. I use Ubuntu, and I have no idea which files are the world files in my steam folders. i think I may have an idea, but they are all...
  7. 0

Home World Deleted!!!!!!!!

The thing is, my world IS gone I believe. I tried closing and reopening and shutting down my computer. It's still replaced by that glitched one... The wierd thing is, I didn't even use that world to do the glitch, and the glitched world is a corruption world with an Unknown size whereas my home...
  8. 0

wait, so it's just gone...?
  9. 0

I recently used the geyser glitch to get a little money, but when I exited the world and went into my Home world, it fricking replaced it with some messed up wierd :red: glitched one!!!!!! The whole world is nothing but grey nothing, and it says I'm in the underworld. When i try to move around, It...
Back
Top Bottom