Search results for query: *

• Users: shobiwan77
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. shobiwan77

Sprites [Hooks]Metal Hooks (limited hooks for early easymode/adventure maps)

I'll get straight to the point. This is a suggestion for the addition of hooks that can be crafted from early easymode metals. These hooks would be restricted, but cheaper to obtain, versions of the gem hooks. As a plus, these would allow creators of adventure maps to implement hooks in their...
  2. shobiwan77

Sprites [Bullets]Smart Bullets (A cheaper version of the Chlorophyte Bullets)

Chlorophyte Bullets are one of the strongest bullets in the game, but, to me anyways, they are too expensive to use against normal enemies. Smart Bullets would be cheaper, but wouldn't track to nearly the same extent. Instead of totally changing direction to hit someone behind you, they would...
  3. shobiwan77

Texture Pack Modest Mod

I doubt that there is anybody on this forum that would agree with me on this, but I personally think that there are a few characters in Terraria that are a bit lacking in clothing. This is a texture pack mod that I've begun making this to change those characters. Currently I'm playing a younger...
  4. shobiwan77

Maps made from seeds.

With the edition of having the experimental abilities to seed maps that came from the recent update, 1.3.4, I decided to start a thread where people can post any cool maps they've found, and what they're seeds are. To start it off I put in my user name as the seed, trying it out for every map...
  5. shobiwan77

Sprites [Wiring]Wireless Transmitter

Don't worry this isn't another thread suggesting an item that allows an instant signal from one point to another without any wires laid in between. No, instead this is a thread suggesting an item that can send a wiring signal from specific tiles when used. Empty Wireless Transmitter Type...
  6. shobiwan77

Sprites Spectre Sealant

Spectre sealants would be another group of paint-like items, but only usable with the Spectre painting items. The difference is that they would add special attributes to the block, wall or furniture that you paint it on, but provide absolutely no visual changes unless you're holding a Spectre...
  7. shobiwan77

Sprites [Wiring]ID Transmitter

The ID transmitter is a wiring object mainly made for adventure maps. ID transmiters are placed, removed, and visible under the same rules as actuators. The only difference is that they can only be placed on tiles that are occupied by either a weapon rack , item frame or a sword pedestal (part...
  8. shobiwan77

Shobiwan77's Build Thread

Here are a some of my builds. Currently there is only going to be my newer ones that are already on Imgur, but I'll slowly add my older ones as well. General Builds Arenas Mechanical Builds Here's a close up on just the test chambers. Here's the whole area. It's both the test chambers and...
  9. shobiwan77

Sprites [Melee][Sword]The Master Sword

Typically when making suggestions, I attempt to suggest something that will truly affect the game. This suggestion is a bit of an exception just because this is something I thought would be really cool to have in the game to go along with some other items. Although there is a bit of a mechanical...
  10. shobiwan77

Items [Wiring]Inverse Transponder

Here is my third suggestion. Every time I think up a suggestion I attempt to think of an item that will add something new to the game in a way that provides ways of doing things not possible before. This is a suggestion for another wiring item. Inverse Transponder Type: Mechanism Dimensions...
  11. shobiwan77

Question [Question]Question about villager NPC spawn - ANSWERED

So I'm thinking of making an adventure world sort of thing (not an adventure map, but a special world to play through the game normally but with a few additions), and I don't want any villager NPCs to start on the map. I'm going to make this with a full fledged character that would bring all of...
  12. shobiwan77

Showcase [Showcase]Turret from the Portal Series

This is a turret I made from the Portal series. It is meant to be used in a Portal adventure map, and is open to anyone to use, but if you do please give credit. This is my first real 1.3 mechanical build. One thing I really couldn't do was make the turret to the current proportions compared...
  13. shobiwan77

Showcase [Showcase]T-MEC Logo Design Idea

A while back I put out an idea for a new T-MEC logo. Click here to see the poll for it. I meant to get it out sooner, but I've been pretty busy and haven't had time. Well here it is: I made it in a few sizes trying to match the sizes of the current logos. Tell me what you think of them. I...
  14. shobiwan77

Blocks & Decoration [Sprites]Metal Grate (opposite of the bubble block)

Currently, there is a block type item called the bubble. Bubbles act as block for liquids but don't stop players, letting players pass through but not liquids. When I saw the bubbles added I wondered why there wasn't any opposite to this, something that lets liquids through but is solid to...
  15. shobiwan77

Question [Showcase][Question] T-MEC Logo Idea

I had an idea for a new T-MEC logo, but had multiple variations in mind, and I wasn't sure which one I liked the best. I plan to make it out of blocks in Terraria, but don't want to have to make it over and over again to find my favorite. I'd like you guys to look at them and pick your favorite...
  16. shobiwan77

Showcase [Showcase] Team Player Logic Sensors

I had an idea to make team detecting player logic sensors, but I made it before I was part of T-MEC. Here is a link to it: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/sensor-wiring-team-player-logic-sensors.45380/#post-1009839 Any ideas or suggestions?
  17. shobiwan77

Items [Sensor][Wiring] Team Player Logic Sensors

When update 1.3.1 came out I became aware of the adventure maps that have been made for Terraria, and seeing some of the amazing maps that have been made has got me exited about it. Once seeing what can be done with the current wiring items I began to think of what other items could be added to...
Back
Top Bottom