Search results for query: *

1. Verveine πŸͺ“

tModLoader Orchid Mod

This is a known issue, and has been adresses in the patch released just now :) Thanks for your feedback <3
  2. Verveine πŸͺ“

tModLoader Orchid Mod

The mod has already been ported to 1.4 ! I just need to update this page ^^'
  3. Verveine πŸͺ“

🌡

🌡
  4. Verveine πŸͺ“

While I do appreciate the effort and intention, I do agree that pasting text and mod items over...

While I do appreciate the effort and intention, I do agree that pasting text and mod items over our forum title image can be a bit underwhelming for a support banner. I'll contact Draka, and see if she's available to draw one ;)
  5. Verveine πŸͺ“

tModLoader Orchid Mod

Thanks a lot, I'm really glad you enjoyed the classes ! Alchemist is definitely meant to bedifferent form the usual format (all of my classes are, really, but alchemist really is one step ahead in weirdness ^^') This makes is especially hard to balance, I've had people absolutely wrecking...
  6. Verveine πŸͺ“

tModLoader Orchid Mod

Thanks ! :dryadwink: Hope you'll like how it turns out !
  7. Verveine πŸͺ“

tModLoader Azure Skies

Lookin' Good :dryadwink:
  8. Verveine πŸͺ“

tModLoader Orchid Mod

Why not, as long as it follows vanilla balance and has enough content :dryadwink:
  9. Verveine πŸͺ“

tModLoader Orchid Mod

It's not even about endgame stuff, Calamity never card about cross-content or compatibility. I'm not saying this is a bad thing, since the mod is meant to be played by itself, and was probably never intended to be used in modpacks. Most calamity weapons are defined by point and clicking your...
  10. Verveine πŸͺ“

tModLoader Orchid Mod

Calamity changes too much of the game to make support conceivable, sadly.
  11. Verveine πŸͺ“

tModLoader Orchid Mod

Having any gambler card in your deck will get him to move. Essentially, if you got the gambler deck item at some point, you're good
  12. Verveine πŸͺ“

tModLoader Starter Classes

If you want to add support for the Gambler and Alchemist classes from Orchid, here are some good starter items (using internal names) : Note the classes do not have an emblem yet. - Alchemist : DaybloomFlask and EmberVial. - Gambler : EmbersCard and ForestCard. Please, also consider removing...
  13. Verveine πŸͺ“

tModLoader Orchid Mod

Thanks ! Updating the wiki takes a ton of time though, and I rather spend it actually making the mod :(
  14. Verveine πŸͺ“

tModLoader Orchid Mod

When you use a Gambler card, it ends up in a "special" inventory, acting as your deck. When attacking as a gambler, cards from that deck are drawn at random regularly, and you have to use the card you drawn like you'd use any other weapon, but essentially having to adapt to whatever is given to...
  15. Verveine πŸͺ“

tModLoader Orchid Mod

Thanks <3
  16. Verveine πŸͺ“

It works ! If you want to make the recipes unavailable unless a specific mod is installed, you can try this : Mod thoriumMod = ModLoader.GetMod("ThoriumMod"); if (thoriumMod != null) { // Add Thorium-related Recipe } It will reduce the "bloat" in the recipes list, and avoid some user...
  17. Verveine πŸͺ“

Sure you can ! The goal is to have them being a bit more recognizable for the user without having to hover them and read the text associated to them ! They should not be hard to replicated when adding new classes (new 5-color palette, copy the encer of the emblem and you're set) If you've got a...
  18. Verveine πŸͺ“

Also, here is an image containing alternate, more colored and differentiable versions of a bag (the bag itself was made from scratch based on boss bags proportions). They are far from perfect, but should be recognizable with a glance. the image includes TheLoneGamer's Esper and Sentries class...
Back
Top Bottom