Search results for query: *

1. Seres69

How do you play?

Windowed most of the time, got quicker access to the internet and have it easier to play music. Also, easier to chat with people over Steam, shift-tabbing sometimes gets me killed.
  2. Seres69

Hot Topic How Did You Come Across Terraria?

A friend once send me a, pirated, copy and then I got hooked on it. It was only the 1.0.5 version but damn, I build my first ever tower that kept rising. Then, I got Steam a some time later and saw that Terraria was on sale. I didn't have many games on Steam back then, but I bought it and was...
  3. Seres69

PC Show us your characters!

If you were to look to your left a bit you'll see my Terraria character. I tend to switch it near Christmas, Santa or Christmas soldier then, but right now I'm too much of a lazy bum for that...
  4. Seres69

Explosive FAILS.

Sometimes I mess up the throwing arc of my dynamite and it lands right next to my character's feet... Probably the last thing going through his mind before it blows "Yup, that's dynamite..."
  5. Seres69

what would your developer armor look like?

My dev armor would look like samurai armor. Why? It looks awesome and I freaking love feudal Japan.
  6. Seres69

Do you inventory edit?

Only when I'm planning another insane building project that I'll blow up multiple times because it looks ugly. You have no idea how much material I need when building...
  7. Seres69

What biome is your favourite to build your base/house in?

Forest or snow biome, sometimes hallow later on in the game. I especially like blocking off the corruption and hallow while in the forest or snow biome and then sitting in my neutral lands base, not having to worry about killer unicorns charging me or corrupters shooting the corruption everywhere.
  8. Seres69

What was your greatest or embarassing moment in terraria?

Greatest moment: Getting a paladin hammer and spectre staff from one dungeon run. (Might not seem like a lot to some people, but it was awesome for me.) Most embarrassing moment: Accidently dropping the spectre staff into a deep lava pool...
  9. Seres69

Friends Cheating

I only cheat in items when I am planning a ridiculous building project, don't have the patience to wait for the trees to grow back or mine the entire map for other stuff. Also, which friends? I don't got any, I also play rarely online since most servers are always like "Buy VIP now for $15 and...
  10. Seres69

How do you build your NPC houses?

I'm planning to build something like this on every new world of mine, but finding a spot for it is the tough part. When I can't find one, it's just a tower with 1 floor for every NPC, that is prone to wyvern attacks if I get too high though. So yeah, my designs are usually flawed but what can I...
  11. Seres69

PC I wish to show what I've built. Feel free to join in.

It's a bit old, but I made this on my favorite server once. People liked it, but it was a pain to build.
  12. Seres69

What does your character look like?

<-- Like dis
  13. Seres69

Hot Topic What is your favorite Weapon?

1) Vampire Knives, why? Melee speed + those = Lots of life steal. 2) Sniper Rifle. Nothing's more fun in PvP than to sit silently somewhere, cloaked and then pick people off before they realize they were sniped. 3) Light Discs. They may have lost their touch, but it's still fun to keep them...
  14. Seres69

Showcase your headquaters!

Well, so far this was the best base I built that houses NPC's. Nothing special, except an armory further down where I store loadouts and other useful stuff.
  15. Seres69

How do you get ideas for what to build?

I think of something. Try to build it. Realize mid-way it will look ugly. Blow it all up with dynamite. Rinse and repeat.
  16. Seres69

Casual Explain your avatar

It's my usual character in Terraria, don't think it needs much more explanation.
  17. Seres69

Hot Topic Post your Terraria hours!

221 hours... I'm a shameful display to this thread.
  18. Seres69

In-game music or other music?

Both I'd say. I like the music in Terraria but when I'm not fighting a boss or something like the solar eclipse is going on I like to put on some music from other games.
  19. Seres69

What HAVEN'T you done in Terraria yet?

Built a decent base. So far, my homes were either towers that just kept going up or underground homes which just kept going down. Both equally bad decisions but I lack creativity.
Back
Top Bottom