Search results for query: *

• Users: Imatron
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. I

PS4 Player Placed Wall Related Slow Downs

My small sized expert mode world keeps pausing roughly every half second, even during single payer. The problem seems related to, but not specifically caused by my base which stretches the entire world and is about as tall as the players' Max zoom-out distance, seen in this image: Imatron on...
  2. I

Game Mechanics Anti Troll Mechanics/Zone Protection/Portable Base

It seems no matter what, someone on a server or multiplayer console always has to go and ruin everyone else's fun. I think each of my ideas could be broken down into several of the suggestion sections but ultimately they serve the same goal: Stopping certain players from wrecking everything...
  3. I

Mobile Shield Portable, On Screen Control Guide Removal, Pinch To Zoom Buggy

I've been running into a few issues on my shield Portable, and while I am very thankful for integrated hardware control support, Im running into a few issues. First, theres a control guide that tells you what the hardware buttons will do on each of the screens. It constantly blocks a large...
  4. I

Making my Ultimate Base, Suggestions?

Hello everyone, Some time ago I started a project to mine out an entire small world and make a large base across it. At spawn point, Ive got a single strip of land spanning across the entire world, with a teleporter network to quickly travel across it to key locations. Above each primary...
Back
Top Bottom