Search results for query: *

1. lizzieskwrl

Terraria State of the Game - August 2020

Thank you for your kind words, everyone! We are so glad to have been given the opportunity to work with the Terraria team over the past few years and we wish everyone the best <3 I'm excited for what the future holds!
  2. lizzieskwrl

Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

We most definitely did not give a September release date.
  3. lizzieskwrl

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

It's also important to note that a raw list of the bugs we've fixed would include a lot of specific terminology that would be hard for non-devs to navigate. Having @ClearConscious go through and consolidate the items is the best way to get you guys a comprehensive list. It would be one thing if...
  4. lizzieskwrl

We had originally hoped to have a beta. Unfortunately since it was an update for a pre-existing game, the first-party platforms wouldn't allow for a beta without it being a completely separate title or a premium add-on.
  5. lizzieskwrl

Thanks for the kind words about our videos! We enjoy making them, so it’s great to hear when people watch them. Regarding your bug comment tho, I can assure you that the community team doesn’t have a hand in fixing bugs. We have specific positions like QA, engineering, design, etc that take...
  6. lizzieskwrl

We post updates when we have them to give, but a lot of game development is behind the scenes and not consumer-facing. Reprogramming a huge sandbox game for several different platforms is a huge and complicated process and there often isn't a lot of news to give. If it was a straight port that...
  7. lizzieskwrl

Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

XB1 owners: Think of this weekend as your chance to defeat Ocram once and for all, before he is replaced by the mighty and powerful Moonlord~ ;)
  8. lizzieskwrl

Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

I would like to dip my toes in for a moment and let you all know that we totally understand the disappointment people are voicing. The decision to delay the update was in no way done lightly or because our team isn't working their hardest. Game development is often like this, and although it's...
Back
Top Bottom