1. X

tModLoader Start with base

you may have ocean spawn enabled with fargos best of both worlds
  2. X

tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

The band was probably a test alpha item, but the sword is pefectly normal
  3. X

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Is there a way you can make it when you right click the mod button when scrolling through the mods in the recipe section you have go back because its annoying when i have 50+ mods and i accidentally skip past the mod im looking for and have to spend another 30 seconds or more trying to go back...
  4. X

tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

Is there going to be something like in the original mod where i can keep my vanilla modifiers on tools and weps without reforging since between 1.02 and the most recent update i cant abuse the item frames with those anymore
  5. X

tModLoader Small npc characters below thier invisible selves

I noticed this when i logged into my world after playing earlier today, ive reloaded, exited then reloaded and it didnt fix it any help
  6. X

tModLoader Loot Bags Mod

Any hints on getting the secret bags???
  7. X

tModLoader Grox The Great's Mods O' Magic Revamped

undeadipede is fought in the Horde post-fishron. copied from the discord
  8. X

tModLoader VeinMiner Mod - Mine ores faster!

If your using thorium, its ores arnt classified as ores so thats why at least that mod doesnt veinmine
  9. X

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Is there a way to get a name for every item that is in the vanilla version of this mod as i cant tell with some of the staves as there is no name?
  10. X

tModLoader Assorted Mods by Ef

I assumed it was your mod that i had issues with as i did place it down and it did not consume the item but i placed down other placable items and they did the same thing so i dont belive it is that causing the issue as i had updated a few mods then it caused the issue, sorry for the confusion...
  11. X

tModLoader Assorted Mods by Ef

there is a bug with at least the pillar gatherer as you can place unlimited of them with 1 chest crafted as it doesnt use the item
  12. X

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I have 1 version before current but thiz has happened for the past 5 or so updates
  13. X

tModLoader Calamity Mod

i have notice this issue before but i am unable to get my 7th slot for accsessories when i used my celestial onion? i am in expert and am using revengeance as well
  14. X

that is the latest update
  15. X

i notice that sometimes instead of veinmining the ores it instead mines about 100 stone, i only have it veinmining ores in config and 1.1.1
  16. X

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

can you try to make it so when you right click the mod button in the recipe viewer it goes back a page as it is slightly annoying when it go past the mod im looking for by 1 or 2 pages and then have to "scroll" through the rest of my mods?
  17. X

tModLoader Leveled RPG Mod | Port to tMod Project

Is there a way to make summons give full xp instead of 10% because it is nearly impossible to do a 100% summoner playthrough
  18. X

tModLoader Itorius' Mods

Whenever i scroll over one of your items in cheat sheet my game crashes, here is my modlist, granted i have been having this problem since i installed and have installed more mods since then. Abyss Eng alchemistNPC Antisocial Autotrash BannerCHecklist BaseLib Base mod Bluemagic Boss Checklist...
  19. X

tModLoader Itorius' Mods

is portable bags going to be compatible with magic storage as the bug with cheat sheet hovering over your items still crashes the gam.
  20. X

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I thought the mechworm was a DOG only drop??
Back
Top Bottom