Search results for query: *

1. Silver_Breeze22

PS4 Looking for new friends:Ps4 Terraria

To start off, my PSN is AntiCinderella. Ive had this game awhile now, but took a break for awhile and now find myself playing with nobody since its been so long xD Im Central time, Im on most afternoons/evenings. I do own a PS Vita as well and use it here and there as well. I have a difficult...
  2. Silver_Breeze22

PS4 Looking for Friends: Fairly new

Im Anticinderella, I sent you a friend request :D
  3. Silver_Breeze22

How do I make/get those?

How do I make/get those?
  4. Silver_Breeze22

Can any lovely volunteers help me on vita with the flesh wall? I really want to pass it!

Can any lovely volunteers help me on vita with the flesh wall? I really want to pass it!
  5. Silver_Breeze22

This mod thing is confusing .-. All I see is mods for 1.3 version. what about 3.1.1?

This mod thing is confusing .-. All I see is mods for 1.3 version. what about 3.1.1?
  6. Silver_Breeze22

I want to try the Creative Mode Mod

I want to try the Creative Mode Mod
  7. Silver_Breeze22

Im going for TmodLoader, I hear it popular, better then game launcher. I have a mac though so...

Im going for TmodLoader, I hear it popular, better then game launcher. I have a mac though so I'm gonna need to download it the best i can with my firewall.
  8. Silver_Breeze22

That is very true. Hopefully it won't happen though lol. Im told its much easier if you buy a...

That is very true. Hopefully it won't happen though lol. Im told its much easier if you buy a copy and mod it, rather then rip the game from the web illegally then try modding it. To many bugs.
  9. Silver_Breeze22

Ill let you know how it turns out :) Ive seen some really cool mods. I love tinkering so I can...

Ill let you know how it turns out :) Ive seen some really cool mods. I love tinkering so I can create bigger and better things.
  10. Silver_Breeze22

Sooo... I splurged 10 dollars lmao. I now own Terraria on PC on Steam <3 I have been dying to...

Sooo... I splurged 10 dollars lmao. I now own Terraria on PC on Steam <3 I have been dying to play with mods man!
  11. Silver_Breeze22

Kids can really change your life. But knowing your the one caring for them, looking out for...

Kids can really change your life. But knowing your the one caring for them, looking out for what's best for them, what's healthy for them. Watching grow. I'm sorry about that, it must be hard :( I'm sure you would be a wonderful father :)
  12. Silver_Breeze22

Well I was mostly saying this because of my 1 year old. Ha. He never makes up his mind what he...

Well I was mostly saying this because of my 1 year old. Ha. He never makes up his mind what he wants. He's complicated and no you can't go wrong with coffee, it's your insomniac friend.
  13. Silver_Breeze22

Life feels so complicated sometimes. -sips coffee-

Life feels so complicated sometimes. -sips coffee-
  14. Silver_Breeze22

Thats relieving to know ha. Im new to Terraria as well, I've had it a week, I'm totally...

Thats relieving to know ha. Im new to Terraria as well, I've had it a week, I'm totally addicted! <3 however having some friends to play it with would be nice to. The boss fights look tough. Im trying to get my mana up so i can fight the wall of flesh here shortly.
  15. Silver_Breeze22

I'm very similar to that ha. Sleep at: 7am Wakes up at 2-4pm. When i fall asleep, i sleep hard...

I'm very similar to that ha. Sleep at: 7am Wakes up at 2-4pm. When i fall asleep, i sleep hard lmao. I look dead xD
  16. Silver_Breeze22

Anytime! Im fairly new, so I'm hoping to follow and make some good pals here ^_^

Anytime! Im fairly new, so I'm hoping to follow and make some good pals here ^_^
  17. Silver_Breeze22

Play Station Network Usernames

I duplicate all of my blocks if you want help? :)
  18. Silver_Breeze22

Ps4 terraria?

Cool, I sent you a friend request.
  19. Silver_Breeze22

Console We Need More Console Activity!

Well, that would be good ^_^
  20. Silver_Breeze22

Console We Need More Console Activity!

Ive always played whatever console/pc/mobile game that I'm invited to xD Im a hermit with various video games, yet nobody to constantly play with but a selected few. :P
Back
Top Bottom