Search results for query: *

1. McMario

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

Well... It's called the Stardust Armor so...
  2. McMario

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

Ok, this might be asking a lot, but you should bring back the old console UI and update it for the people who are used to it and not accustomed to the PC UI, which, I might add, is still a bit unfitting for the console version. Like, you can't even view buff icons, for example. You can barely...
  3. McMario

PS4 Dyes are off-colored

Ok, I understand in the last update you needed to change dyes because they were screwing up other items that wouldn't appear to the 1st player. This doesn't happen with me but it does too my friend. See if you can make a compromise with these two bugs. Yes, after a certain bug fix update where...
  4. McMario

PS4 Dyes are off-colored

Before a certain bug fix, dyes were fine. But now, for example, the gold reflective and the reflective dyes are messed up on most suits and armors! Please look into this and fix it! ;(
  5. McMario

CC Creation Compendium #57

But its a lot harder to put it on console. You mean that now the console versions has the PC version, files can be crossable? What's a good location to look for those worlds?
  6. McMario

It would be nice... Is all I am saying. That Is for PC only I assume?
  7. McMario

Damn, I wish you could put your worlds out there for other people to download and play on!
  8. McMario

Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

"So what's next?" (chough, gah,) switch, (cough)
  9. McMario

PS4 Items Invisible

After we got the update, the chainsaw and Yo-Yo sprite was fixed. All good here!
  10. McMario

PS4 Items Invisible

Ok
  11. McMario

PS4 Items Invisible

I'll double check the grappling hook thing!
  12. McMario

PS4 Split-screen Multiplayer Disoriented

Yeah, sorry... My friend doesn't keep up to date with it sometimes. We live in an area where internet is SCARCE. So yeah... But! If we can wake up early, the internet works and doesn't cost a thing! We live under DISH. (Satellite Company) ((And TV! ;))) Also, I already knew about it! We were in...
  13. McMario

PS4 Items Invisible

No, I don't think we used a multi grappling hook before... And to your first question, from what I know... I THINK that it was invisible the whole time. I have one too, but its not invisible. I might also add, we converted and transfered a legacy save file. Just thought I should have put that in...
  14. McMario

PS4 Items Invisible

Some of the items are invisible for my friend, he plays 1st player. His shark tooth chain saw doesn't show it's sprite when used. Same thing happed with a Yo-Yo.
  15. McMario

PS4 Split-screen Multiplayer Disoriented

Me and my friend ran into this nasty bug where it makes the 1st player's screen disorenented. We don't know what triggered it, but we can't untrigger it. Please look for this bug. It also gets triggered for a second when I log onto the world.
Back
Top Bottom