Search results for query: *

1. S

tModLoader VeinMiner Mod - Mine ores faster!

How does this mod work? Been trying to use it for a while and nothing is working. Hotkeys are set, but when I hold the hotkey it does nothing after I mine something it just mines the 1 block and not the whole vein. I've tried setting hotkeys for adding tiles to the list and everything else, but...
  2. S

tModLoader Modern Firearms mod

Hey so I'm not sure why, but all the guns are free to craft without anything at all. So i'm just gonna disable the mod for now just wanted to give you a heads up.
  3. S

K, yea I relaunched my game doesn't seem to fix the issue. However I just manually downloaded it and installed. It's possible that since you just updated it that everyone that uses it was trying to update it or something and caused the mishap. Maybe it'll fix itself later. For now very nice mod...
  4. S

Seems as though the mod doesn't want to be downloaded through tmodloader. Says bandwidth has been reached, however other mods can still be downloaded. Should I relaunch terraria?
  5. S

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I feel as though there's a coding "help" thread that you could post this in for better results on getting a solution for this. Also it seems like tmodloaders bandwidth has been reached today?
  6. S

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

Yea just wanted to point out some current issues...
  7. S

tModLoader Learn By Doing

That's been a problem for a long time I just assumed they already knew about this issue has it not been noted down as a bug yet? Oops I should of said something a while ago lol
  8. S

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

Yea you can easily lock your game out of the settings menu if you accidentally (cause I didn't know) set the menu hotkey to the esc key. It causes the stat and menu screen to popup and for some reason it disables the ability to click the "settings" button in the bottom right of the screen when...
  9. S

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

Is there a way to turn off the stat window? if not you should add a hotkey to turn it on and off that isn't the esc key. I'd rather it not be on everytime I open the inventory.
  10. S

tModLoader Vanilla Crafting Stations Combined!

I really love the idea of adding the Table and Chair apart of the recipe for the Novice Workshop. Does that mean it will function as them as well?
  11. S

tModLoader Angler Reward Recipes

If only I knew how to sprite I'd be so on it that sounds like an amazing idea. You should have it in tiers though (I'm sure you've probably already thought of everything) so that instead of needing everything all at the same time you can get everything as the game progressed. Kinda like a...
  12. S

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Oh I didn't even know that was fixable (the mod size issue) thanks for the heads up just thought I'd have to manually download it for the rest of my life (not like I'm inept or anything just kinda came to terms with it).
  13. S

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Guessing this mod is experiencing the problem with the Mod Browser where it's too big. Not sure if anyone has already said anything about this, but I think the only way to download the mod is through the manual download. I think it has something with modloader not being able to support files...
  14. S

I'm not crying no! No these are more than that. These are tears of joy!
  15. S

Just checked my Mod Browser and I think my eyes are deceiving me, but it looks like there's an update for this mod? If this is indeed correct (updating now) then I might need some help finding my brain cause I'm about to lose my mind!!!
  16. S

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Happens consistently every time I try to make a world. What's funny is it doesn't happen if I have all of my mods enabled but does this is if I disable half of them. Also searched my whole computer for a "CheatSheetConfig" file and found nothing also that file isn't in my...
  17. S

tModLoader Solidified Potions

Yea this mod was awesome "totally" not op or anything definitely didn't try to break the game backwards or anything hehe hehe >_>
  18. S

Thank you So Much!
  19. S

tModLoader Reduced Grinding

Thank you dragon3025 This mod is so very desperately needed (for me) I really appreciate you updating it!
  20. S

Thank you there doesn't seem to be (or i haven't found) another mod that adds these recipes and it's very useful for time saving purposes. I do appreciate the effort. I also heard it seems to be a lot more difficult to mod things with the new Terraria update does that happen very often?
Back
Top Bottom