Search results for query: *

1. RagnarokUnchained

Pixel Art Beginner Spriting Guide

The blue version is blurred out for some reason,i have to see whats makin it blurred,I'll try to fix it tmmr when i get the time
  2. RagnarokUnchained

Gonna show off once more.. I've been workin hard on improvin c:
  3. RagnarokUnchained

I suggest using Paint.net, Thats what I use since you can work on it as 1x1,then resize it to 200% which means its now 2 by 2 but what he means by that, Put your pencil To 2 pixels instead of one, Then again I dont use gimp so idk how that works on there Also what do you think of my latest...
  4. RagnarokUnchained

Endgame Gods

Yeah,I've realized that but ik there's moderators in his chat.
  5. RagnarokUnchained

Endgame Gods

So Since I really wanted to help out with this Mod,Me and my friend made a weapon each,this is our first Sprite,So It'll be cool if you could rate it. Or even include it in your mod,Though that is thou' choice not thy' Mine's the pink one,his is the small one
  6. RagnarokUnchained

This is my First sprite ,What do you guys think?
  7. RagnarokUnchained

Ik Lots of other Lyrics to lots of other songs Similiar to this one,if ye want me to tell ye em...

Ik Lots of other Lyrics to lots of other songs Similiar to this one,if ye want me to tell ye em Hehe.
  8. RagnarokUnchained

Edgy,but simply beautiful c:

Edgy,but simply beautiful c:
  9. RagnarokUnchained

I can't quite Contain,Or explain my evil ways,Or explain why i'm not sane. -Duality

I can't quite Contain,Or explain my evil ways,Or explain why i'm not sane. -Duality
  10. RagnarokUnchained

I can't quite Contain,Or explain my evil ways,Or explain why i'm not sane.

I can't quite Contain,Or explain my evil ways,Or explain why i'm not sane.
  11. RagnarokUnchained

Endgame Gods

This Mod looks great,Just a few Suggestions,It would be cool if Mr.Fin instead of humaniod,Or awalking dolphin,Just put him in water He'll be the first NPC that can be in water,the requirements to spawn him should be that you have a house underwater,Or atleast a table and chair,I have plenty of...
Back
Top Bottom