Search results for query: *

1. SamTerarrium

Items Craftable Music Boxes

Now many people don't know how the music boxes work, they worked sometimes any, also some music boxes can be crafted Music Box (Title) but what if there some other crafting and what would been easy to crafted anything. Well the idea is here for you, you can now craft music boxes that are related...
  2. SamTerarrium

tModLoader The Terrarium Mod

Hello, welcome to a mod that I been working on for quite some times, It's a mod that combines a More Mechanical Mod and Souls Mod, the Terrarium Mod is a mod that adds some items to know any craftings or use them, armors you can wear, weapons to fight, enemies to fight, NPCs to sell and buy, and...
  3. SamTerarrium

tModLoader I got a error

Can somebody know what i can do because when i did build+reload a error said
  4. SamTerarrium

tModLoader How to make Vanilla Items craftable?

Can somebody helped me, I need to know how to make some Vanilla Items craftable?
  5. SamTerarrium

tModLoader Sam's Greatest Mods

Hello, I'm Sam and I'll be in with the thread that what I currently working on these mods. More Mechanical Mod This mod adds new weapons from the mechanical bosses and enemies as well but there will be something for a future updates. Souls Mod This mod adds a whole new Souls that can be crafted...
  6. SamTerarrium

NPCs & Enemies More Marble Enemies, Miniboss and a New Boss

If you came across the Marble Biome and you tired of the Enemies and Boss that didn't came well here's my suggestion of the Marble Enemies and a New Boss so read this. Enemies: Marbeetle Spawns: Pre-Hardmode and Hardmode Health: 33 / 65 Type: Beetle Enemie Environment: Marble Biome AI Type...
  7. SamTerarrium

Pixel Art Sam's Pixel Thread

Well, I came back for more sprites and a animated and pixel draw on piskel app! Here's my list so I haven't produced yet so I don't take no more request until I get better at it. New Sprites
  8. SamTerarrium

Drawings & Paintings Sam's Drawing

Welcome to My Drawing Area where I draw stuffs and that I move my pictures on Imgur so please check out my Imgur All Links are made for Imgur and It can be link it here Why I do this, because it's too big and it's lagging on this forum so I moved the Big Drawing on my Imgur Changelog
  9. SamTerarrium

Items More Celestial Weapons

Hello, I'm SamTerrarium and welcome to the first suggestion! This is my first time that I didn't do the suggested out of my minds. Anyways here we go! Celestial Weapons Now you may think that I lied but no I had a idea about the Weapons! When I saw some Tools like Celestial Weapons I...
  10. SamTerarrium

tModLoader Souls Mod

This mod will be dead as I put in the first mod I will be focus, also focus on other mods Discord Link: https://discord.gg/V8wmH
  11. SamTerarrium

(Banner) Mod Banners

Hello! I helped people some Banner Code and recently I moved to General Discussion so you can all chat here! P.S. You can tell me helped some support on your mod that you can tell! Rules: 1. Be Political or you get banned from the moderators. 2. Be Nice other Wise I'll remove you. 3. Put some...
  12. SamTerarrium

tModLoader More Mechanic Mod

This mod now will be dead and under a new type of mod that will be in process See more info of this mod on Discord https://discord.gg/u4DKU
  13. SamTerarrium

Wavebank Remix Custom Wavebank

Hello, I working a project for Terraria, I'm going to make a custom wankbank for Terraria. Here are the songs that I'm put in a original songs:
  14. SamTerarrium

Wavebank Remix Custom Wavebank

Hello, I working a project for Terraria, I'm going to make a custom wankbank for Terraria. Here are the songs that I'm put in a original songs: 1. Night-WinterGaming Night Remix-https://youtu.be/9S2qhJRAxA8 2. Eerie (Meteor, Blood Moon)-PalodiaGames Eerie Orchestra-https://youtu.be/3zjFeNdr8lA...
Back
Top Bottom