Search results for query: *

1. Will the Terrarian

Explosive bullet projectile?

does anyone know how to make a bullet deal splash damage?
  2. Will the Terrarian

tModLoader Wings creating a dust effect

Hello :), I would like to give my modded wings the dust effect 169, if anyone could provide some code of vanilla wings like FLAME WINGS that produce a dust type, that'd be great, or just direct me to where I can find it. Thanks, any reply is welcome. Here's my code using Terraria...
  3. Will the Terrarian

tModLoader WILL'S WEAPON PACK

WILL'S WEAPON PACK Hi everyone, my name's Will (obviously) and I am here to present you my first tModLoader mod. This mods fills in many of the gaps left in vanilla Terraria by adding a plethora of weapons (and accessories, etc) to attain with vanilla materials. Content...
  4. Will the Terrarian

Make sure you have exactly one class extending Mod Error

Hello.... "Make sure you have exactly one class extending Mod" error... help?!
  5. Will the Terrarian

tModLoader WILL'S WEAPON PACK

WILL'S WEAPON PACK This mod adds a few fun weapons and accessories to help you through your playthrough + a few ludicrous endgame items!!! TMOD Description: Content: -PRE-HARDMODE REPEATERS: Wooden/Metal Repeaters: 10/12 of any wood/metal bar, higher rate of fire but worse damage -LONGBOWS...
  6. Will the Terrarian

Fire 2 projectiles?

Hello, I am looking to create a Shroomite Repeater that fires 2 arrows at once. All the code works, except I don't know how to implement such a feature. I am looking for code like the Chlorophyte shotbow's... Any suggestions? Code: item.damage = 100; item.ranged = true; item.width = 54...
Back
Top Bottom