Search results for query: *

1. S

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Steam Achievement manager. Remember using that for team fortress 2 to get the items xD. Terrasavr doesn't see modded items, so after using that and downloading editer character you lose all items from mods. I mean, you can drop all of them, but geez, nah. Plus some additional info from rpg mods...
  2. S

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Actually, i didn't even recalled achievements when was writing that xD/ I've got some mods that give useful effects for fishing when you complete certain amount of quests. Btw there are many easier ways to cheat achievements, like SAM, so don't bother ;) . Plus for fishing there is Terrasavr...
  3. S

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Can you add a command to set a certain number of quest completed? Or command to insta complete current fishing quest
  4. S

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

Could you add command to complete current/set the number of completed fishing quests?
  5. S

tModLoader The Enigma Mod

Hi, was using your mod for a little while i gotta say the way you dealth with potions is wonderful, but with 'all in one' stone comes the problem of some potions being annoying. Could we get something like a box where you can turn off some potion effects? And make a hotkey for it? Or maybe i'm...
  6. S

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

I knoew that i can do that, but it feels :red:ed going from higher ups down , unnecessary crafting =/
  7. S

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

Can you make it so tokens of higher levels have recipes of lower ones ?
  8. S

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Spawnrates could be a good addition. By the way, why game crashes when inputing commands like /item (incert any non-numerical thingy) ? I've seen how in the other patcher wrong input does nothing. Is that due to the way this patcher is coded ?
  9. S

tModLoader AccessoriesReworked

Soooooo. You just combined many accessories.... i like it :D
  10. S

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

I tried using item creating tweak, which resulted in the written command text appearing on top of my head. Although i tried it in single player only, i assume it will do the same in multiplayer unless its tshock and bubbles on top of the character are disabled ?
  11. S

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Can you please let us choose whether to load mods or not ? I just want to create a world for vanilla game, not thorium etc etc. ty
  12. S

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Oh, and there's frost moon, pumpkin moon, but no blood moon. Why tho ? :c EDIT: talking about /event commands
  13. S

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Could you give us the ability to change the range of crafting stations rather than giving infinite range on 'Craft Anywhere' ? Edit : And is it possible to change the amount of fishing lines thrown by a pole? You could mix that up with rod's fishing power tool.
  14. S

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Nobody's asking so i will. Is anybody going to add Transcend's features on this patcher ? It just so much easier to use :>
  15. S

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

And then they ask me how lucky i am :D Still, will it be soon or what ? %-_-
  16. S

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Are you planning on adding config files? I love your mod, but i'd actually like to hide souls from crafting menu etc etc
  17. S

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

Since you locked source code and everything from access, could you please add configs to hide / remove certain recipes from the game ?
  18. S

tModLoader Reduced Grinding

So aparently i can't disable war potion from appearing in the game, because there's no config for it. Can i do anything 'bout it ?
  19. S

tModLoader Recipe Browser

Hi, just as an idea : could you add the ability to look at all recipes that one mod adds? Because in the current state if mod adds any craftable vanilla items, you can't look up the recipy in one window
  20. S

Will you create a Thorium Mod Wiki page ?

Will you create a Thorium Mod Wiki page ?
Back
Top Bottom