Search results for query: *

1. ImmortalWisp

Weapons & Equip Hats--Randomly Spawning Vanities Obtained By Killing Hat-Wearing Mobs

What Are Hats? Hats come in many different shapes, colors, and sizes in real life. Sadly, Terraria does not contain too many solo head vanities. This idea was created to change that. Mobs like Doctor Bones and Rune Wizards drop their 'clothes.' But not many other mobs so that, though they...
  2. ImmortalWisp

Drawings & Paintings {-Immortal Icons-}

Hey Guys, I Do Art For Fun, And Love Making People Happy, So I Created This Thread! I Will Sometimes Be Busy, So There Is A Limit of Five Requests At A Time. I Do Not Need Payment, But If You Feel the Need to Pay Me, I Guess You Can. :) @Yoraiz0r @Cenx...
  3. ImmortalWisp

NPCs & Enemies ❄️ New Snow Biome Enemy Idea--Polar Bear! ❄️

What is a polar bear? A polar bear is a hardmode enemy found in the aboveground Snow Biome. It is relatively like a unicorn, but is a bit slower and its attacks are a bit more damaging. A Polar Bear is slower and tankier than a wolf, but not as much as a Giant Tortoise or Paladin. Statistics...
  4. ImmortalWisp

Sprites Toxicere Biome! (With Sprites)

What is the Toxicere Biome? The Toxicere Biome is a corrupt, acidic biome that is created by Toxic Seeds (Sometimes found in the Golden Chests) being placed in the Corruption biome. Once placed, the seeds spread throughout the biome, infecting animals and creating new, mutated, monsters. Some...
  5. ImmortalWisp

Biomes & Nature A Background Biome for Meteorites!

Concept- A Meteorite is an Important resource that lands in your world, giving you armor and weapon materials. It is also quite big, in some cases, as big as your crimsom biome or desert biome. Both of those Biomes have backgrounds, why not this one? The background would look like a hellish...
  6. ImmortalWisp

tModLoader Zombies Unlimited Mod!

Why Should You Download the Zombies Unlimited Mod? You have to admit--the current zombies in vanilla Terraria are lame. I mean, how many types of zombies can you think of from Terraria off the top of your head? 4? 5? See? This mini mod will add tons of fun, new zombies, new zombie-themed gear, a...
  7. ImmortalWisp

NPCs & Enemies New Mob Idea--Tumbleweed!

Tumbleweed! Concept- The Tumbleweed is a new mob found in the desert that rolls steadily forward. They cannot be found anywhere else, for after they reach the end of the desert biome, they distinegrate. Tumbleweeds do not follow you to attack, but they damage you if you are in their path...
  8. ImmortalWisp

Any Coders Here?

Hey guys, I have been creating some sweet mods, but without any coders, they never become reality. Anyone who can code even a little bit, please comment on this. Cheers, Immortal Wisp aka TheLoneMiner
  9. ImmortalWisp

tModLoader The Imagine Mod!

Hey guys, I am back with another awesome mod for you! You may know me from some of my previous mods, The Prehistore Mod, and The Gemmania Mod, but this time I am taking a different approach to creating the mod. I have tons of great ideas, but I will not reveal them until I have a few Coders and...
  10. ImmortalWisp

tModLoader Gemmania Mod!

What is the Gemmania Mod? It is a new mod that has tons of new ways to get gems other than mining underground and new ways to use gems. Some alternate ways include killing Gem Beetles, destroying Gem Bushes, and buying them from the Gem Collector. This is only a mini mod, so it does not have to...
  11. ImmortalWisp

tModLoader The Prehistore Mod- In Need Of Coders and Spriters

Good news!! This mod is being combined with the Purity Mod and the Tactical Mod to create the Tantalite Mod, an awesome modpack for Terraria! The Prehistore Mod Spriters and Coders, Please Tell Me if You Are Interested in Helping! Hi, so I have thought of an idea for a new mod, but it is...
  12. ImmortalWisp

NPCs & Enemies New Mob Idea- Termites (With Pictures)

These nasty critters come in swarms and invade your house! Concept Hi, so I have an idea for a new mob in the game, called a Termite. Termites are found in living trees, but mostly in abandoned underground houses you find when mining. They climb on the background walls, but will drop down and...
  13. ImmortalWisp

NPCs & Enemies New Mob Idea- Termites

These nasty critters come in swarms and invade your house! Concept Hi, so I have an idea for a new mob in the game, called a Termite. Termites are found in living trees, but mostly in abandoned underground houses you find when mining. They climb on the background walls, but will drop down and...
Back
Top Bottom