Search results for query: *

1. Rául cannonball 13

Beaten skeletron and stuff, what now?

Do it I believe in you <insert motivational cat poster here> If you have hellstone make a bow also the magic missile and fire magic missile will help good luck!
  2. Rául cannonball 13

Joke Player suggestion Thread

Added the ability to play terraria in terraria Terraria-ception
  3. Rául cannonball 13

ive been lost in the forums for fourteen days now... no clean water... no food...

ive been lost in the forums for fourteen days now... no clean water... no food...
  4. Rául cannonball 13

Added "suspicious looking mirror" -consumable -You need a challenge, ok... so does he. Added "clone boss" -can predict what your next move will be because it is "you" -can duplicate himself and make up to five clones -uses the same weapon as you -each clone deals the exact same amount of...
  5. Rául cannonball 13

Terraforming a world

That project of yours sounds mad! Wish you the best of luck please do share some screenshots of your progress
  6. Rául cannonball 13

:Added knife boomerang weapon Damage:1000 Tooltip::"its all coming back to me now"
  7. Rául cannonball 13

Opening 43 Goodie bags

Opening 43 Goodie bags
  8. Rául cannonball 13

I've got one just yesterday

I've got one just yesterday
  9. Rául cannonball 13

Yeah but I don't like being hyped about something for a couple of months I'd be to excited to...

Yeah but I don't like being hyped about something for a couple of months I'd be to excited to wait!!!
  10. Rául cannonball 13

Exactly why save JFK when you can defeat new bosses on terraria

Exactly why save JFK when you can defeat new bosses on terraria
  11. Rául cannonball 13

Terraria Bad Ideas

Tornadoes can happen and destroy your houses When you go on to a floating island you run out of oxygen and die A tsunami can happen this basically fills your world up with water It is possible to die of old age if you've been playing for 365 in game days There are laws against not...
  12. Rául cannonball 13

If I had a time machine instead of saving some historical figure I'd just go to when the next...

If I had a time machine instead of saving some historical figure I'd just go to when the next terraria update comes out
  13. Rául cannonball 13

Official The TCF 2nd Anniversary Shindig Submission Thread

Here's my entry http://imgur.com/1OYAp7l It's my interpretation of the specter gear And the razor blade typhoon
  14. Rául cannonball 13

No Wood Boxes: A Building Guide

Well you kinda have to find your own building style some tips could be to use a hammer to bring more of a smoothness and to mix different background walls. building a great house or spaceship doesn't happen overnight try a few designs and pick what you think is best
  15. Rául cannonball 13

No Wood Boxes: A Building Guide

What blocks did you use for the woman on the beach... No but seriously that tower is really good
  16. Rául cannonball 13

Terraria Bad Ideas

When you attempt to throw a sticky explosive it won't leave your hand as it will stick to it
  17. Rául cannonball 13

Wii U Digital Launch and Console Update

hmmm wonder if the update is out... (Checks his Xbox) ... Awww when will it be out 5 minutes later hmmm wonder if the update is out... (Checks his Xbox) ... Awww when will it be out And so on...
  18. Rául cannonball 13

[Showcase/Project] A Compact Fishing Complex and More

Wow might try this out myself seems like you put a lot of effort into it good job
  19. Rául cannonball 13

CC Creation Compendium #38

Wow they definitely set the bar high
  20. Rául cannonball 13

Wii U Digital Launch and Console Update

It would be faster if the update grew legs and walked from America to my house no but seriously though waiting is getting boring but I don't want to miss a minute when it's released .
Back
Top Bottom