Search results for query: *

1. Mage-of-Rage

Weapons & Equip Lotion of Motion, Saint Shield; Pocket Mirror + Hand Warmer + Ankh Shield

This isn't a new thing to make a "Ankh Shield that does everything" and an issue I have with it is that it just adds unnecessary item bloat on an already long crafting recipe. I agree with J Bame in that the main reason why Hand Warmers isn't part of the Ankh Shield is that you get it way too...
  2. Mage-of-Rage

Weapons & Equip Nerf Fledgling Wings

Honestly doing a Master Mode Summoner Run at the moment and the Wings really aren't OP at all as I mentioned before, they're just QoL items and nothing more. Most bosses in Pre-Hardmode lack the super mobility and projectile spam Hardmode bosses have and you tend to fight bosses in enclosed...
  3. Mage-of-Rage

In-depth Hardmode weapon tier list

That's odd. I occasionally get the Tigger latching off on enemies for brief moments but they usually stick back after awhile. I've never had my Tiger Staff behave that bad before. However judging by the GIF it seems like you never marked EoL with anything. Summons behave much better when you...
  4. Mage-of-Rage

Game Mechanics Give more love to summoner

Pretty much this, I mean look at the Summon Accessories in term of "variety". There's nine of them and three of them (Squire Shield, Monk Belt and Huntress Buckler) all do the exact same thing. Also kinda wish we had more sentry based armor and accessories as well as weapons outside of The Old...
  5. Mage-of-Rage

Weapons & Equip Summoner final touch up

Yeah should've clarified I wanted an alternate Spooky Helmet for Whips (and maybe even Sentry?). Would also be cool to turn Tiki into a Whip based armor.
  6. Mage-of-Rage

Items Buff the Biome Weapons

Was thinking a bit and honestly, a bunch of the issues about the Biome Chest weapons is how RNG dependent getting one is. It was expectable when they were basically the endgame gear but time and stronger more reliable weapons have appeared that equal equalize or blatantly surpass the biome...
  7. Mage-of-Rage

I decided to test the Frost Hydra Staff more and would like to retract my statements about it. Doing a few test runs it seems the Frost Hydra staff actually has tremendously less fire delay between shots compared to the Ballista Staff where it usually can fire two ice shots for every one the...
  8. Mage-of-Rage

Weapons & Equip Summoner final touch up

I feel like Summoner progression at the moment is ok. Nothing incredible but nothing too bad, the main issue I have with it now is how pigeonholed the player is in terms of options. The class could stand to gain some more Minions and Whips throughout the tiers as well as more accessories that...
  9. Mage-of-Rage

Because "low damage" apparently, not knowing that increasing the DPS of the Knives means more lifesteal being pumped out which means more sustain... People just can't wrap around their head not all weapons that simply don't pump out big numbers mean they're weak. The VK trade raw damage for...
  10. Mage-of-Rage

Items First Fractal and Phasic Warp Ejector

My issue with this is that in my opinion we don't need the First Fractal as The Zenith is essentially that and adding a second overpowered, endgame melee weapon is unnecessary. You mention multiple times in the thread of wanting to make people "earn" it but no matter how much pillar fragments...
  11. Mage-of-Rage

I understand the issues but I think the Vampire Knives are in a good place at the moment, the things are simply way too volatile so adding a little added numbers here or there can really swing these things into "too good" land. I'd say keep the Life Return and Life Cap increase but keep Damage...
  12. Mage-of-Rage

NPCs & Enemies Sclerepugnant - Crimson themed Spazmatism for Crimson Worlds!

I really like this idea of a Crimson Themed Spazmatism but my main issue with it is that Sclerepugnant doesn't fit the theme of a "Mechanical Boss" very well. I understand it's supposed to represent the Crimson but I feel like it should be Mechanical Boss first and foremost, plus I think it...
  13. Mage-of-Rage

Items Improvements for Ranger Class

I wouldn't say it's the most dominant but I would go far as to say it's the most consistent in terms of progression. Ranged never becomes bad at any point of the game in my opinion nor does it ridiculously spike now thanks to the Stormbow nerfs, which is why I disagree with all of these...
  14. Mage-of-Rage

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

Ah yes, I remember this mod from way back when and hoped to check up on it after a while. Shame that it seems like it hasn't fully been integrated with 1.4. Regardless I wish the devs luck in finding a solution quickly!
  15. Mage-of-Rage

Make an item OP game.

Huntress Buckler: When equipped all Ranged attacks have a 30% Chance to spawn an Explosive Trap on hit. Damage equals "Old One's Army" progress. Purple Clubberfish
  16. Mage-of-Rage

Wacky NPCs Mod

I really like the idea of the Scam Artist and how they sell rare items at a higher price just in case you really don't want to screw around with RNG. As well with the added lore behind her. I'll be looking at this mod with great interest.
  17. Mage-of-Rage

Weapons & Equip Star Cannon Buff

This is a very old thread and I do hope you know Super Star Shooter is the direct upgrade to Star Cannon? Stars aren't that hard to farm nowadays and Star Cannon still remains one of the best Pre-Hardmode weapons in the game and can even carry you through Early Hardmode if you're good enough to...
  18. Mage-of-Rage

Terraria State of the Game - October 2020

Fair enough, I mostly still feel this way as I personally feel like Summoner is really close in truly being its own thing. As you said 1.4.1 has made the class over all so much better to simply pick up and start and progression for the most part feels solid enough. The big issue with it at the...
  19. Mage-of-Rage

Game Mechanics Summoner Exclusive Modifiers

Interesting, yeah looking back the Summon Tag Damage I listed hear is definitely too high for Modifiers but I didn't have a proper understanding of how Tag Damage worked at the time hence the big numbers. I'm planning to tweak the list a bit, add some more text and list a proposed accessory...
  20. Mage-of-Rage

Weapons & Equip Nerf Fledgling Wings

Fledgling Wings are alright and hardly need a nerf. Their hilariously bad flight time stops them from really doing anything amazing on their own and keep them firmly locked in QoL territory compared to any of the HM-wings. It's essentially just a less effective Feather Falling Potion but as an...
Back
Top Bottom