Search results for query: *

1. Jaybird

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

Are there any plans to make a blank paintable version of that canopy bed? I love that bed but I really would love to have the sheets be recolorable without messing up the wood.
  2. Jaybird

tModLoader Class Based RPG Mod

Yes but we cant equip wings without cheating them in the exactly spot. It is literally blocked hence my request to let us equip them in accessory vanity slots (it wont allow moving them into acc or acc vanity slots right now) I understood you perfectly and that isn't a working solution
  3. Jaybird

The given wings don't fill an accessory slot so you cant really turn them invis. They exist without being in any slot anywhere
  4. Jaybird

Oh I have the same thing. I thought this was supposed to happen but I guess not. It also makes your vanity head slot disappear during the animation but it comes back after. Also: Is there a chance of letting angels get more choice with wing appearance or if not then is there a way to still...
  5. Jaybird

tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

Alrighty! Starting with those sounds good then two follow ups questions: Could I get the pngs of the current tropical set? (I honestly think it just needs tweaks and a bunch of shading rather than a restart) For the elegant set are you going for everything being made of ceramic (porcelain) or...
  6. Jaybird

tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

I have two questions: 1. Are you interested in help with respriting some of the furniture sets? (or realistically on some just adding shading) 2. Have you considered asking Dapielord/TMC about using their lunar furniture featured there...
  7. Jaybird

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

This one needs an update because 1.3.3 messed with the fishing code. This mod introduces the strange crate which is obtainable from fishing and thus is temporarily borked until that bit of the code is patched.
  8. Jaybird

tModLoader HugglesPack

Feel free to use (also I did the recolors when I did the first rancha so here!)
  9. Jaybird

tModLoader HugglesPack

I'll keep an eye on this! I want more food variety in terraria so this is great c: The candy sprites may need a bit more shading and to look a bit shinier. Most terraria food looks matte but I assume that is because most food is whereas hard candy is shiny
  10. Jaybird

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Why in gods name is one of the steam update options not "Only update when physically approved by me" Welp I shall patiently wait for modloader support to return to play the game
  11. Jaybird

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Trust me when I say it wasn't a logical leap. I honestly thought it was done on purpose
  12. Jaybird

Okay because it looks like female genitalia at the moment. Unless we're trying to make a grand statement about the female sex being demons then it prob shouldn't look that way.
  13. Jaybird

Is the demon of the dungeon a boss that is actually happening?
  14. Jaybird

THANK YOU Sorry that man o war was so needed and it is absolutely beautiful
  15. Jaybird

I like this idea quite a lot
  16. Jaybird

Tool Yet another PNG to XNB converter

I figured it out! I was using photoshop and for some reason it handles alphas in a way that doesn't play nice with this tool. I opened the same image and resaved it again as a 8bit ARGB .png in paint tool SAI and it worked.
  17. Jaybird

@PhoenixBlade Hey do you have the sprites for Infernon to share? He may need a face lift to match the grandeur of the other bosses.
  18. Jaybird

Tool Yet another PNG to XNB converter

I cannot get this to preserve transparency for the life of me. It's saved as a transparent 8bit .png and still no dice.
  19. Jaybird

That zodiac looks phenomenal. Leetle moon lord face
  20. Jaybird

Clearly the abominable snow man.
Back
Top Bottom