Search results for query: *

1. creeperguy19

PC Dungeon guardians spawning weirdly

underground music starts at the correct level. also, i managed to figure out how to make em not despawn. just need to start running back uphill while the magic mirror is activating. after several attempts because my wifi kept crashing i did manage to kill one and we've now killed skeletron, so...
  2. creeperguy19

narrowed down the exact height: -64
  3. creeperguy19

On a server I'm playing on, I'm trying to farm a dungeon guardian for the skeleton key, but for some reason, they are only spawning after I pass -70ish, rather than -3 like they should. this is meaning that they're despawning when I teleport up to the arena
  4. creeperguy19

Map-Adventure Harbinger: Adventure Map

if the skipping over the building thing is able to cause it, then that's what did it for me. didn't mess up the portals tho.
  5. creeperguy19

Unfortunately, I've already just grabbed an obsidian skin potion from a different world and got myself to safety(I cancelled the buff once I reached a point where the map was acting normal), and progressed past that point in the map, so I'm not sure what you'll be able to do. And also I don't...
  6. creeperguy19

I've come across a problem in the holodeck area.
  7. creeperguy19

To solve the weapon proficiency, I just restarted the whole map but in fulscreen and a higher resolution, and I think what I did wrong at the portal thing(the second MADOS level) was that I moved before saving, so I probably triggered something only to un-trigger it by exiting. So I'm gonna have...
  8. creeperguy19

it was just that I was using too small of a resolution, I solved that one. Now I'm stuck because after saving at the second portal chamber, there's no way to progress.
  9. creeperguy19

I've gotten stuck at the weapons proficiency test. On the sniper test, for the ones that are completely out of sight, do you want to have the indicators lit up or not. I'm just not sure whether I'm wasting my time shooting at one I've already hit, or whether I'm just failing to hit it. EDIT: it...
  10. creeperguy19

Weapons & Equip true terra blade

no, but spamming 90% of my alerts is, especially if the thread that you're spamming my notifications from has been forgotten for over 2 months
  11. creeperguy19

Pixel Art Derpo's Sprite Shop

._______________. is a whale face, if you're getting confused
  12. creeperguy19

and to think that this thread would have been forgotten about if not for the stalker @Evilgrapez
  13. creeperguy19

Pixel Art Derpo's Sprite Shop

nice sprite, but needs more ._____________. *note: this is just my opinion*
  14. creeperguy19

stalker much?

stalker much?
  15. creeperguy19

i see posts on this after 2 months, and it's still h8.... but @DakotaSpine thx for siding with me against the h8
  16. creeperguy19

┻━┻ ︵ \(._________________.)/ ︵ ┻━┻ whales hate tables

┻━┻ ︵ \(._________________.)/ ︵ ┻━┻ whales hate tables
  17. creeperguy19

Create a Dragon Species

Main Species: elemental(can i have a custom element?) Name: force gem dragon Scientific Name: forcius gemiconis draconis Key Identifiers: it's hide is made out of 17 gems, will usually be seen with a minecraft creeper made out of one of the gems the dragon is made of either riding the dragon or...
  18. creeperguy19

can i have a cultist that has a creeper face under it's hood, and if possible, make it look like...

can i have a cultist that has a creeper face under it's hood, and if possible, make it look like it's eyes and mouth are split in half, so that the left most side (the one that is on the cultist's right hand side) is white and the other side is black (re-posted to make sure it isn't forgotten)
  19. creeperguy19

by the power of awesome!!!!!!

by the power of awesome!!!!!!
  20. creeperguy19

Humorous Sprite Thread!!!

yes, sprite is definately big in china
Back
Top Bottom