Search results for query: *

1. creeperguy19

PC Dungeon guardians spawning weirdly

On a server I'm playing on, I'm trying to farm a dungeon guardian for the skeleton key, but for some reason, they are only spawning after I pass -70ish, rather than -3 like they should. this is meaning that they're despawning when I teleport up to the arena
  2. creeperguy19

NPCs & Enemies HoC and mechanical BoC

I think that maybe there should be a heart of cthulhu boss and a mechnical brain of cthulhu for crimson worlds (if this idea is implemented, then move the destroyer to corruption worlds) (mechanical brain drops same stuff as destroyer exept for the asthetics) You could only naturally face the...
  3. creeperguy19

Weapons & Equip true terra blade

I would like true terra blades to be in terraria. They would be crafted with: 1 broken hero sword, 50 souls of plight, 1 terra blade, 10 chloropyte bars and 10 of every gem (diamond, ruby, jade, emerald, amber, sapphire, amethest and topaz). They would deal about 98 damage with no modifiers...
  4. creeperguy19

Items souls of plight, jade and bloody vessels

These are needed to be added in to work with the other ideas i have. Souls of plight have the tooltip "The essence of creature's pleas" and are used to craft the true terra blade. They are dropped by the heart of cthulhu Jade is a green gemstone that's like the other gemstones already in. It...
  5. creeperguy19

NPCs & Enemies new boss ideas

I think that maybe there should be a heart of cthulu as the final boss and a mechnical brain of cthulu for crimson worlds (if this idea is implemented, then move the destroyer to corruption worlds) (mechanical brain drops same stuff as destroyer exept for the asthetics)
  6. creeperguy19

Blocks & Decoration Honeyfall blocks and walls

The title says it all, really. It just seems like such a good idea. Please add this in 1.3.
Back
Top Bottom