Search results for query: *

1. Towerbooks3192

Mobile Terraria Mobile 1.3 Release Date Revealed!

Ok this is great and I am looking forward to it. But the 1.3.1 for Switch though? I need my fishing bag. Also would be nice to have the guide showing craftable items bug where it wouldn't show all the needed materials to be fixed because I am worried when I wouldn't have access to the wiki...
  2. Towerbooks3192

Switch Smoother aim control's for aim weapon's.

We really need the sticks to be less stiff. Smart cursor is too stiff while unlocked cursor moves too slow. Aiming in between the 4 directions is really hard to do.
  3. Towerbooks3192

Terraria State of the Game - July 2019

Is the switch version getting the radial menu soon? I just fired up the PS4 version and I found out that holding L1 opens a radial for auto heal/buff/mana and holding R1 gets you the radial for your shortcut bar clockwise. Would help a lot if the switch version gets them too.
  4. Towerbooks3192

New Patch for Terraria on Nintendo Switch Launches Monday, July 15th!

Will we ever get the lock-on feature from the other console versions? If it works like that of the 3DS version then playing range pre-chlorophyte bullets will be bearable.Things would be bearable should lock on or at least making aiming with smart cursor less stiff.
  5. Towerbooks3192

Switch How likely is Switch getting 1.4 and Will we have bloodstained items?

I don't mind if it will take years though I will be heartbroken if it suffers the same fate as the 3DS version. Weirdly enough I actually love the controls of that version. Fired it up again and somehow it feels relaxing to play.
  6. Towerbooks3192

Terraria Launch on Switch - Retail Release

Question: If I buy a cartridge from Germany, will it only have German language in game or is it the same as all EU carts with English and other EU languages or it matches your system language? I will be travelling to Germany at release date so I might buy it from there.
  7. Towerbooks3192

I must say that the game could give Chrono Trigger a run for its money in terms of Time...

I must say that the game could give Chrono Trigger a run for its money in terms of Time Travelling after playing both. Always loved Marco ever since I saw him. Heck it was so hard to Switch to the other party members after getting attached to him and Rainie.
  8. Towerbooks3192

Thanks. I know it will take some time for it to get to the Switch but yeah if somehow 1.4 would require more power then I am very worried the switch version will suffer the same fate as the 3DS version. I am having a hard time going back to PC now that I got the Switch version. Really helps a...
  9. Towerbooks3192

How likely will switch get 1.4? I am worried if it will suffer the same fate as 3DS since I really loved that version of the game. Also I am curious that since the devs seem to be castlevania fans going by the crissagrim/arkhalis reference, is there a slight chance some Bloodstained reference...
  10. Towerbooks3192

Switch Terraria Launches Today on Nintendo Switch!

Ok so the game just RKO'd my wallet out of nowhere and I am enjoying it so far. Not sure if it is a bug or some changes along the line since its been 5ever since I played 1.3 but is it just me or world generation seems to have more common chasms like very deep ones. If I assume correctly, this...
  11. Towerbooks3192

Console Any news on how WiiU and 3DS will be updated?

I wasn't expecting 1.3 being unavailable for PS3 and vita and I know it is sad but console-wise I got the PS4 and hopefully the WiiU(if updates wouldn't be cut for this too). Any news on whether the WiiU and 3DS will get 1.3 stuff? Will be heartbreaking if it suffers the same fate as ps3 and...
  12. Towerbooks3192

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

Question: It is highly likely that 3DS or even lets say the New 3DS will never get 1.3?
  13. Towerbooks3192

Console Console Terraria 1.3: Discuss

I would say that in terms of the wait for the PC version, 1.3 was totally worth it and I guess it would be worth it for the console. My main concern is how will stuff from the 1.3 update onwards be implemented on the console. For example Yoyos. The mouse can easily control the Yoyos and if you...
  14. Towerbooks3192

3DS Concerns about the 3DS limitation

I really love Terraria and I love the PC version so much that in every steam sale I randomly give away copies as a gift to people on my friends list. As much as I love 1.3.x on the PC, I must say that 3DS and its current PC equivalent version is the only version so far that actually made me like...
Back
Top Bottom