Search results for query: *

1. StarMan

tModLoader Absalon Mod(Open Beta)(Formerly BMod)

It was sprited by BenGallegos during the early days of this mod and thread. The reason it still exists is because no one has felt the need of deleting it.
  2. StarMan

Get Your Mod Banners Here!

you sure are a mod servicer
  3. StarMan

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I love the sprites of this mod. They look really great.
  4. StarMan

Spriting Ores

Well, can't help you with the coding part but here's the spriting: So, the pink/magenta/purple borders are fillings to seperate the frames, it's not needed but if anything is drawn where where they are supposed to be then it won't show up as the final result. The frames indicated different...
  5. StarMan

tModLoader Absalon Mod(Open Beta)(Formerly BMod)

...well. more work....I suppose
  6. StarMan

tModLoader Mod of the Week

wait! what? fancedin has his own mod!?
  7. StarMan

tModLoader [WIP] Phantasm's Mod (Help needed!)

Mind if I participate? I am mainly spriter, however I might be busy working on BMod sometimes.
  8. StarMan

Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

I don't know, but he got no legs.
  9. StarMan

tModLoader Eye of Cthulhu EX not facing the right way, please help. :(

So you've tried setting int aiType to 4? Have you checked the code for mistakes?
  10. StarMan

Would anyone be interested in me making ideas for their mod?

If you like drawing or illustrating in anyway then I reccomend giving pixel art a try. It's suprisingly easy, just google at some pixel art tutorials. Joining a pixel-art community might help aswell. If you want to aim a little higher then you could take daily courses of C#. There's several...
  11. StarMan

PC A dude

I can't really make sense of what you are writing but: Are you reffering to an event like Martian Madness/Frost Moon/Solar Eclipse?
  12. StarMan

sprites

Paint.NET Piskelapp.com [browser] GIMP Adobe Photoshop
  13. StarMan

tModLoader Eye of Cthulhu EX not facing the right way, please help. :(

Have you tried turning it upside down? It's a quick soloution, atleast. Also, tried inverting the rotation value? (if there is one) Not an excellent coder but....might work.
  14. StarMan

Standalone tFileMaker - A Tool for Devs

The command prompt's color can be changed 0a is background:black, forground:green making a Matrix feeling....
  15. StarMan

Standalone tFileMaker - A Tool for Devs

Damn this is awesome. You sould've done it in pallet 0a ;)
Back
Top Bottom