Search results for query: *

• Users: ENNWAY
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. ENNWAY

tModLoader Varia Mod: "Basically Agherium 2"

A long time ago, a plague closed in on the land of Terraria, causing the native race, Terrarians, to panic. Amidst the struggle, an angelic populace of winged pacifists named the Varians descended from the heavens and offered a place of refuge above the clouds. All was well and good for the...
  2. ENNWAY

tModLoader Agherium Mod

Hello! Welcome to the Agherium Mod's TCF page. This has been highly requested by Discord users who wanted the homepage to be something other than the Discord server, so here you go! Content is in the spoiler below. The official Discord server is here.
  3. ENNWAY

Music Music for Mods

Disclaimer. I do not take mod requests. Please don't ask me... ;^; Anyways now that that brief disclaimer is out of the way- I'd like to share some music I created. Not A Trick - The Superior Being's Theme (CopperPlus Mod) The Jungle's Kin - The Lukamoso Plant's Theme (CopperPlus Mod) Ghastly...
  4. ENNWAY

Nostalgic Terrarians! - A Discord server for players who admired tConfig

Have you ever wanted to travel back in time to when mods such as the original Avalon and the original Necro Pack were still in existance and considered good? Well here's that time machine you ordered from Amazon a couple weeks ago! It's designed specifically to take you to way-back-when tConfig...
  5. ENNWAY

tModLoader Supercharged Items! - Store more in less space!

NOTICE: THIS MOD IS NO LONGER SUPERCHARGED ITEMS! IT HAS BEEN REBRANDED TO HERTZ! Welcome one and all to my very first mod: The Hertz Mod! This mod adds many different things, including Supercharged variants of different items which lose their functionality but take up less chest space. What...
  6. ENNWAY

Wavebank Densetsu no Stafi (Legend of Starfy) Wavebank (1.3.5.3)

Yes. I know what you're thinking: WEEB ALERT! WEEB ALERT! OH MY GOD, WE HAVE A WEEB ON OUR HANDS! That may or may not be the case, I'm not sure what translates to being a weeb - either way, I really really really like the Densetsu no Stafi series of games and wanted to add some music from them...
  7. ENNWAY

(BTB Bring tConfig Back) TNM's Content Pack

IMPORTANT! This mod is for an OLD VERSION OF TERRARIA! The only version this mod will support is 1.1.2, and the reason is that 1.1.2 is the only version of Terraria that modding works on for me! Anyways, I'm TNM or The Nostalgic Modder. I've been creating this mod for a bit, and I wanted to...
Back
Top Bottom