Search results for query: *

1. efhosci

tModLoader Assorted Mods by Ef

Thank you, I will try to work on these soon!
  2. efhosci

Thank you! I'm glad you found my mods useful.
  3. efhosci

That seems like a bit of a cheat. I mean, the whole mod is pretty cheaty anyway, but a different kind of cheaty. IDK, I may add it as a config option in the future.
  4. efhosci

Oh yeah, I see what you mean. I'll fix that real quick. Edit: Fixed. Thought I was being clever putting both checks in the same for loop, but forgot I was using break. Also edited the math slightly. I'm going to be gone for the next couple weeks, so hopefully no more issues appear.
  5. efhosci

Maybe as an endgame item. Could be a framerate-killer, though.
  6. efhosci

I can probably add some code to exchange stacks of 100 gold coins with platinum, doesn't seem too hard. The idea of a config file to adjust what each chest collects sounds interesting, but it seems like it would be a pain to change it on the fly. I don't have any experience with making new...
  7. efhosci

I guess i didn't add those to the list of modded ores...I can put those in easily enough in the next update. I have to hardcode them in manually, and I haven't played any recent versions of Calamity, so I wasn't aware of them. Your pickaxe power/ore gathrered list is great, I can add a link to...
  8. efhosci

Thank you! I looked at the code, and it looks like an issue with the index used for the list of items. I'll fix it and try to update the mod soon.
  9. efhosci

Hey, sorry I missed your earlier message. The sand dart sounds interesting, but I'd probably ditch the multiple-levels crafting thing and just make it require mandibles or something like that. I'd probably also move the desert storm back in power to mid-prehardmode as well. Pulse darts could be...
  10. efhosci

Okay, but I'm probably not going to add this to any of my current mods. It's not really within the scope of what they're about. If you want to create it yourself, that's fine, and I'm willing to help however I can, but you don't need to rely on me.
  11. efhosci

Wow, a lot of interesting ideas there. The bullet damage as a multiplicative bonus is nice, and probably not too hard to implement. However, I'm not sure that you could keep the bullet types and have effects like explosions on critical. Also, it's really easy to get critical chance to 100% in...
  12. efhosci

I may just remove that for the next release. I agree that it's not strictly necessary.
  13. efhosci

You mean the Pulsar? I don't really know much about Destiny, so I cant comment there. The "charge" system is interesting, but as before, having ten separate effects just seems like too many, especially when they're all so different. It'd also be easy to get an unintended effect by over- or...
  14. efhosci

Ah. I don't think I have any previous versions saved. Unless the .tmod files work in the earlier version, there's not much I can do. Sorry.
  15. efhosci

Hah, that's okay! A lot of this stuff is not immediately obvious.
  16. efhosci

Is it not on the Mod Browser? The .tmods are also included in the first post, you should be able to manually put them in your mods folder. If they still don't work, let me know and I can try recompiling them.
  17. efhosci

Thanks! You should consider looking at some tModloader tutorials and try modding yourself! It's really not that hard, as long as you have some basic programming knowledge. I uploaded the source files to all three mods just now if you want to take a look at what I've done, and you can use the...
  18. efhosci

Again, I really only want this mod to focus on pillar-fragment-related items. 5 different attacks with one weapon seems excessive, I'd rather just make separate weapons. Most of the effects you listed are from endgame weapons anyway, so there's not much need to create a more powerful version...
  19. efhosci

That's really outside the scope of this mod, I don't have any experience with enemies or bosses and I really just want to supplement vanilla content rather than add new stuff. Have you tried working with tModloader yourself?
  20. efhosci

Alright, that seems good! A more "active" summon weapon would be a good addition! It's kinda similar to the Death Wind from Spirit Mod, but not too much. Again, I'd rather avoid adding new items just as crafting materials, so I'd either have it require only stardust fragments or stardust and...
Back
Top Bottom