Search results for query: *

1. P

3DS Terraria 3DS 1.04 - issues thread

... It's the cap dropped by the guide when he is killed.
  2. P

Anyone still here wanna give me any insight on whether or not the green cap is in this version?
  3. P

...That doesn't answer my question. The wiki says it is but I need to know if it's accurate, because I didn't get one.
  4. P

Killed a guide named Andrew and did not get a green cap. Is it not in this version, or was this a bug?
  5. P

Ah, I see. That's a shame. Thanks for the info! :3
  6. P

It says it does in the weapon's in-game description on the 3DS. Also, it is just more seeds? The wiki says you get more herbs also..
  7. P

How do you use the staff of regrowth to get more herbs from one flower? I can't seem to get it to work...
  8. P

Well, the King Slime trophy drops now, so yay. Eater of Worlds still doesn't drop anything though.
  9. P

I can only seem to place wooden beams next to any block except other wooden beams. It won't give me the option to place them if the only block they're next to is a wooden beam. Makes placing them more tedious. Oh no... Time to stop playing again, it seems. Don't want to lose my world. :/
  10. P

You mean a world of yours got corrupted even after the 1.05 update? Or the world was still corrupted after 1.05?
  11. P

My worlds getting corrupted happened to me a lot (about 4 times) before the update, and one even got corrupted after the update came out, but that world was created before the update. Hasn't happened to me at all on my worlds created after the update. It might've been fixed or I've just been...
  12. P

I just hope they add everything they can add from pre 1.3 Just realized Santa doesn't sell all of the things he sells in other versions. Really wanted to decorate a Christmas tree.
  13. P

It seems exiting out of a world, and entering another world immediately seems to cause crashing. It's happened a few times now.
  14. P

I and another user can confirm that Eater of Worlds drops are a little weird. I've fought it dozens of times and never gotten its trophy. Some people have, but i guess they got really lucky.
  15. P

Well, it's not like when the programmers for the console version dropped support for PS3 and XBox360 in favor of PS4 and XBox1. OG3DS and N3DS are the same system, just one has better specs, so I imagine it's not as simple as abandoning one in favor of the other.
  16. P

They could make it so that when a OGDS and N3DS play together there's only content from the OG3DS version? That sounds hard to implement though. Although, I imagine N3DS exclusive content wont make people who have the OG3DS happy. So I don't know if there's any chance they will have exclusive...
  17. P

Whoa. I've experienced crashing before when opening the map, but I never figured the map was what caused it. I can't remember it well but I think I had deleted a world before one of those crashes.
  18. P

Whoa. I just realized I don't get any potions either. Wait, for you it won't drop anything at all? For me, it only drops Shadow Scales and Demonite Ore. Do you get those at least? This really needs to be looked into because apparently some people do get the trophy to drop but others don't get...
  19. P

I see... Well I'm reluctant to keep trying if it's that rare. Maybe it's drop rate will get fixed in a future update?
  20. P

Unsure if this is a bug or I'm just unlucky but the Eater of Worlds doesn't seem to drop it's trophy. I know the King Slime trophy drop rate was a little off, so maybe that's the case here? Has anyone else gotten the Eater of Worlds trophy?
Back
Top Bottom